Who's your Dark Horse?

Started by DenBosch, February 05, 2016, 05:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on February 11, 2016, 12:40:44 PM
Who U tah critsize my momma's mustache?!? Least hers is natural. Least my momma can't ride a bike with her legs crossed!!!!

We're actually pretty good around here. The foodie one I used to belong to had so many jerks; it became unbearable.

Chefs can be so temperamental sometimes.  It's the artist in them.   :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

It seemed to be more the guys who thought they knew tons more than they really did. Prove 'em wrong 50 times; and they still think they're right.

Daddy longlegs ain't venomous!!!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on February 12, 2016, 07:13:13 AM
It seemed to be more the guys who thought they knew tons more than they really did. Prove 'em wrong 50 times; and they still think they're right.

Daddy longlegs ain't venomous!!!

Daddy long legs = food?  ...and I thought we birdwalked on this forum!  (kinda like we are doing right now)   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

bigG

Everything's food 'f ya fix it rite!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

Jimmy

Of course what was manure before it was manure?

imnofish

Quote from: Jimmy on February 12, 2016, 08:33:12 PM
Of course what was manure before it was manure?

True, but there are a few steps involved in completing that cycle.  If manure = food, then food = manure...   although I'll admit that some food does taste pretty similar.   :P

LTD

Warning - Do not start reading this thread on page 5. It is like stepping into a crazy twighlight zone episode.

imnofish

Quote from: LTD on February 12, 2016, 10:39:45 PM
Warning - Do not start reading this thread on page 5. It is like stepping into a crazy twighlight zone episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi6wNGwd84g

Paul Harvey

+1  ;D
And now you know........ the rest of the story........Good Day!

imnofish

Quote from: Paul Harvey on February 13, 2016, 07:45:05 AM

+1  ;D

It's not my fault.  There was a gremlin on the wing of the plane.   ;)

Ghetto

My dark horse won his regional today.

Step one. Check.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

ramjet

Quote from: Ghetto on February 13, 2016, 06:15:29 PM
My dark horse won his regional today.

Step one. Check.

Thanks for not throwing him under the bus by naming him...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bulldog90

All I can say is I'm sure glad I didn't have coaches like you morons. You really think a kid is gonna care who some old guys pick on a forum? No wonder your teams are bad.

Ghetto

Quote from: bulldog90 on February 14, 2016, 02:22:47 AM
All I can say is I'm sure glad I didn't have coaches like you morons. You really think a kid is gonna care who some old guys pick on a forum? No wonder your teams are bad.

Lol. Lighten up.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove