Who's your Dark Horse?

Started by DenBosch, February 05, 2016, 05:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5799gb

I sincerely apologize for my previous comment not reflecting the amount of sarcasm intended.

ramjet

Quote from: 5799gb on February 08, 2016, 10:22:56 AM
I sincerely apologize for my previous comment not reflecting the amount of sarcasm intended.

Same here....... ;D

imnofish

This is the internet, so we are expected to get in a big fight over whether or not we intended to start a fight...   or even whether we are actually fighting.  To clarify, I think we are actually fighting about whether or not we are fighting.  Of course, you may find this offensive and want to fight with me about that.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bulldog90

Ok, I'll pick Random Lake to win D3. Actually they don't have a chance but I wanna make sure I have a "true dark horse".
Boscobel 4 individual champs.

bulldog

I want to say "HI" to whoever is "bulldog90"...it is close enough to my alias that now I can say things and maybe blame them on "bulldog90"...awesome

The Last Ride

"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

jw52

Quote from: bulldog90 on February 08, 2016, 02:47:50 PM
Ok, I'll pick Random Lake to win D3. Actually they don't have a chance but I wanna make sure I have a "true dark horse".
Boscobel 4 individual champs.

The boscobel boys are crazy tough. I find myself cheering for every team with a bulldog mascot just because of boscobel!

Houndhead

Stephen Buchanan (Neillsville-Greenwood-Loyal) 36-6, Fr.

Has not been in the rankings yet this year. Just won the Cloverbelt conference tourney. Imnofish, there could be some good matches over the next 4 years with him and William Waldofski.

imnofish

Quote from: Houndhead on February 10, 2016, 07:54:52 AM
Stephen Buchanan (Neillsville-Greenwood-Loyal) 36-6, Fr.

Has not been in the rankings yet this year. Just won the Cloverbelt conference tourney. Imnofish, there could be some good matches over the next 4 years with him and William Waldofski.

Yes, Buchanan is tough!  

I am amazed at the number of big, strong freshmen around these days!
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

bigG

Quote from: imnofish on February 08, 2016, 12:42:15 PM
This is the internet, so we are expected to get in a big fight over whether or not we intended to start a fight...   or even whether we are actually fighting.  To clarify, I think we are actually fighting about whether or not we are fighting.  Of course, you may find this offensive and want to fight with me about that.

What are you sayin' here? Talkin' smack 'bout my momma?! Huh?!

I never asked for this!!!!

I'm going with my Cashton wrestlers as individual dark horses. Only one qualified for state last year. I'm hoping for more.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

OneEyedFatMan

I'm thinking that freshman Aaron Bahr of West Salem/Bangor may come through the 120 lb field. I know he's been ranked, but a freshman at 120 has got to be a darkhorse, in light of a few losses on his record.
"Dying ain't much of a livin', boy"

DarkKnight

Quote from: Ghetto on February 08, 2016, 10:01:00 AM
Keeping my Dark Horse to myself. That makes him really dark.  ;D

I like this idea.

Ghetto

Quote from: DarkKnight on February 11, 2016, 08:22:35 AM
Quote from: Ghetto on February 08, 2016, 10:01:00 AM
Keeping my Dark Horse to myself. That makes him really dark.  ;D

I like this idea.

DarkKnight should have a DarkHorse for sure

My dark horse is in our conference. Super kid. Relatively obscure.

That's all I'm giving ya, Rock.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on February 11, 2016, 07:07:29 AM
Quote from: imnofish on February 08, 2016, 12:42:15 PM

What are you sayin' here? Talkin' smack 'bout my momma?! Huh?!

I never asked for this!!!!

I'm going with my Cashton wrestlers as individual dark horses. Only one qualified for state last year. I'm hoping for more.

Your momma?  Bring it on, homie!  Yer fadder's mustache, I say!  You asked for it by just being on here!   ;)

bigG

Who U tah critsize my momma's mustache?!? Least hers is natural. Least my momma can't ride a bike with her legs crossed!!!!

We're actually pretty good around here. The foodie one I used to belong to had so many jerks; it became unbearable.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.