Some good additions this year

fightfightfight

Endene in the semis after 12-0 win...

fightfightfight

Ledger

fightfightfight

U23 World team member. Beast. Let's go!

littleguy301

I have to say it, very good pick up and very exciting to watch! Also maybe a certain someone said this a bit ago!

With 197 being pretty open next year this kid can let it fly.

For all the people that think he is a 184 pounder, please check his weight at the WTT and how he looked out there.

Great get and going to be a fun addition!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

BadgerOne

While I'm happy Endene won, I didn't recognize any names in his bracket.  Does anyone know if there were any NCAA (Division 1) qualifiers in the 97kg bracket.

ERBPAC

His semifinal opponent, stemmet from Stanford, went 2-2 at ncaas this past season

aarons23

Quote from: BadgerOne on June 02, 2024, 02:20:43 PMWhile I'm happy Endene won, I didn't recognize any names in his bracket.  Does anyone know if there were any NCAA (Division 1) qualifiers in the 97kg bracket.

I truly feel sorry for you. You do nothing but bring negativity here.  If this state and team makes you so angry that you can speak nothing but negativity... don't come here!  Go some where where you can be positive and not so angry!
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

walden_hiker

Quote from: aarons23 on June 02, 2024, 03:49:30 PM
Quote from: BadgerOne on June 02, 2024, 02:20:43 PMWhile I'm happy Endene won, I didn't recognize any names in his bracket.  Does anyone know if there were any NCAA (Division 1) qualifiers in the 97kg bracket.

I truly feel sorry for you. You do nothing but bring negativity here.  If this state and team makes you so angry that you can speak nothing but negativity... don't come here!  Go some where where you can be positive and not so angry!
+1

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

How much freestyle has Endene even been wrestling?

Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

Ghetto

Awesome accomplishment. Now let's see him cut to 165!  ;)

In all seriousness, this is awesome.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

rankwizard

He's a great young man who deserves nothing but our best support.

I will stand by him through his successes and any future struggles.

BadgerOne

Quote from: walden_hiker on June 02, 2024, 04:22:38 PM
Quote from: aarons23 on June 02, 2024, 03:49:30 PM

+1

Asking a question about the level of competition is being negative??  I think Endene is a good wrestler but it helps to know the level of competition to gauge expectations.  You make personal attacks, which are unquestionably negative and untrue.  Go look in a mirror.

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Andy Smith if Virginia Tech, the wrestler he beat in the finals, is currently ranked 18th by wrestlestat
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf