Great Day to be a Badger

Started by crossface21, May 11, 2024, 01:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck

Quote from: No One Cares on May 21, 2024, 12:12:06 PM
Quote from: DonNichols on May 21, 2024, 11:51:43 AM2X D3 National Champ Massoma Endene commits to Wisconsin.

I see this and have no immediate excitement.

Is it just me? 

Not trying to be down on it, just have a feeling of indifference.
Does adding a U23 Pan Am championship to his resume help.

Ghetto

Quote from: Tuco on June 19, 2024, 05:27:31 PMMy point being the trust is not run by the coaches, but by a separate leadership team.  They also have an advisory team.  They were shooting for a million dollar month in May, that seemed to me to be pretty impressive. 

I'm down for being on the board, if it's being offered.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Tuco

Quote from: Ghetto on June 22, 2024, 09:47:48 PM
Quote from: Tuco on June 19, 2024, 05:27:31 PMMy point being the trust is not run by the coaches, but by a separate leadership team.  They also have an advisory team.  They were shooting for a million dollar month in May, that seemed to me to be pretty impressive. 

I'm down for being on the board, if it's being offered.

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Ghetto, if I were to start something like this, you would definitely be someone who should be involved.

Looking at the Leadership Team and advisers, it appears the ones listed, who have Bio's attached, are WVU graduates.  Regarding atdf's response that only one wrestler received NIL money, that is incorrect.  At the end of the year any money left in the trust is divided to all athletes.  That way, everyone receives something.

Regarding all the negativity regarding the coaching staff, I can say after 40+ years in an upper management position with a very large corporation, negative people are always "the problem", they are never "the solution".