Badgers at NCAAs

Started by CLC FAN, March 09, 2022, 10:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where do you think the Badgers land at the end NCAAs?

5 or more AAs and a Top 10 Finish
4 (5.5%)
4 AAs and a Top 15 Finish
25 (34.2%)
3 or fewer AAs and a Top 20 Finish
44 (60.3%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Voting closed: March 23, 2022, 11:30:08 AM

wrastle63

Great round for the Badgers now work your way up the podium!

Vir Fortis

:-*
Quote from: onwisconsin on March 18, 2022, 07:39:39 PM
Click on "consolation".  Should be just to the right of the word championship above the bracket.

Yeah, I saw it right when I went back...hadn't seen it all weekend...thanks!

onwisconsin

Was hoping for 4 or 5.  I'll take 3.   Yes, lets keep moving up!

Vir Fortis

Quote from: gwmiller44 on March 18, 2022, 06:50:02 PM
I think that out of the 3 left we might get 1 AA, Hopefully....

vsmf2010

Next round

McKee - MINN
Wilson - NCST
Hall - WVU

onwisconsin

3 crazy matches.

Gomez/Wilson with tons of action and limited scoring early in that match.

Hamiti with a gritty win.  He can score from anywhere as an 18-19 year old.  Hoping to see a lot more cradles in the future.

bigoil

Gomez with 3or 4 throws OB that was exciting.

Note if Hamiti is injured and you gain choice, don't take bottom.

vsmf2010

EB rematch with Kaylor for 7th

AG consi semi vs Sasso

DJ consi semi vs Amine

wrastle63

gwmiller and finalword are awful quiet. Good round. Looking forward to what Gomez and Hamiti can do tomorrow.

MarkK

Hamati and Gomez are so much fun to watch wrestle.   Enjoying their grit
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

onwisconsin

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbRDn6yrw6k/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Bono pretty candid about both team results and the challenges of the tourney.  Talks about the 3 AA.  All three give a little interview after Coach Bono is done.

imwi

Quote from: wrastle63 on March 18, 2022, 09:41:43 PM
gwmiller and finalword are awful quiet. Good round. Looking forward to what Gomez and Hamiti can do tomorrow.

While I don't agree with what finalword posted, he didn't say how many AAs we'd have and we are currently in 16th

Vir Fortis

Quote from: imwi on March 18, 2022, 10:09:07 PM
Quote from: wrastle63 on March 18, 2022, 09:41:43 PM

While I don't agree with what finalword posted, he didn't say how many AAs we'd have and we are currently in 16th

60% said we'd get 3 AAs(or fewer).

3 AAs was always the most likely and qwmiller said he'd be "lucky" to get one.

As for Final Word...he didn't say much of anything. He stated these National Rankins that...he didn't share and nobody has seen, and basically just said, at the Badgers LOWEST point in the Tourney, 'I don't know why you guys didn't know as much as I did, I knew all along.' Paraphrasing.

I didn't actually see any predictions, but he DID go after fans who said they'd place 8th(which again, didn't really see any, I DID simply see people who posted a FACT...based on our seeds, we'd finish in 8th place).

If there is literally any value to any of his post, please let me know what it is. Maybe I just missed it.

mkm13

3 AA's is very good. Always disappointing seeing guys like Gomez and Hamiti lose as they have the talemt to be wrestling for the championship, but the tournament is so tough. No room for error.

Unfortunately we didnt get much of anything in terms of points from the remaining wrestlers. Hillger just didnt have it this year and Braxton was 0-11 on close matches this year. So close, just came up short every time for whatever reason.

DocWrestling

Who is actually the best wrestler that Amos beat this year?
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!