PSU/WI

Started by MNbadger, January 22, 2017, 01:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MNbadger

Will anyone be posting results?
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

bigoil

Musky Hunter

First date I checked with my daughter's basketball schedule.  I got lucky and have that night open.  We will get a crew together to go and watch this one. 

wrastle63

Or just watch it haha

littleguy301

I hope they hype this up really good. I would love to hear that the Badger put 2K in the stands and start rocking the place!!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Barou

Quote from: littleguy301 on January 22, 2017, 11:30:06 PM
I hope they hype this up really good. I would love to hear that the Badger put 2K in the stands and start rocking the place!!!!!!

If they put 2K in the stands it will be because 1K traveled for PSU.
JHI Mafia

bigG

:)Sadly, you're probably right. :( Still funny, though.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

littleguy301

I will admit that I went to the Penn State/Gopher dual because what an awesome chance to be able to see the Penn State line up and possibly pulling Halls reshirt.

I hope they sell it as a Badger home meet as well as getting a chance to see one of the top teams in college. Make it an upset kind of match up vibe!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

LaValle

A goal without a plan is nothing more than a wish

bkraus

They have a coupon on social media for $1 tickets for fan appreciation night.
Strive for Perfection

TripleOT

I have never been to a college dual and would like to go to this one. Where would I go to get info on place and time? Thanks

imwi

Quote from: TripleOT on January 24, 2017, 09:34:29 AM
I have never been to a college dual and would like to go to this one. Where would I go to get info on place and time? Thanks

The meet is at the UW Field House (1450 Monroe St, Madison, WI 53706).  Start time is 7:00 PM.  As other posters have pointed out, print out a coupon and get in for $1.  After 6, you can park on the streets free but play close attention to the signs.

Here is a link to their website http://www.uwbadgers.com/schedule.aspx?path=wrestling

wrestler133

Quote from: imwi on January 24, 2017, 10:04:42 AM
Quote from: TripleOT on January 24, 2017, 09:34:29 AM

The meet is at the UW Field House (1450 Monroe St, Madison, WI 53706).  Start time is 7:00 PM.  As other posters have pointed out, print out a coupon and get in for $1.  After 6, you can park on the streets free but play close attention to the signs.

Here is a link to their website http://www.uwbadgers.com/schedule.aspx?path=wrestling

Is there a parking lot available that has security?

wrestler133

[/quote]

Is there a parking lot available that has security?

[/quote]

The reason I am asking is because my dog would ride along and I don't want to leave him on the street.   He's my buddy!   I don't think they would let him in the fieldhouse as much as he would like to come in and split some nachos with me and enjoy some wrestling:)

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!