Federal Court-wolf hunting ends now

Started by maggie, December 19, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramjet

Quote from: maggie on February 22, 2015, 09:45:04 AM
well thanks for admitting i was right rammy, i mean, what else could ya do right?, after all, it was YOU who took there word for hoyal up until it didn't match your agenda   :)....+2 Maggie  ;)

You have strange way of interpreting a post there very little that I would ever agree with you on to do so would mean I understand you're incoherent posts and I can assure you I do not. I do understand you are really bad at predictions though........and the "facts" you post are only according to you with little or no substance.

maggie

As I expected....lost for words ha rammy....+ 3 Maggie.... ;)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

imnofish

Maggie, remember that note that kids used to pass around at school?  You know, the one that read something like, "How do you keep a (Insert insult of choice here.) busy for hours?  ...turn over----->"    Then, when you turned it over, it said the same thing on the other side.  I see what your doin' here, bud...   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

maggie

Maggie wins again Fish!,,,nothing new here... ;)

bigG

Now read the other side of the note.  ;)

UR A NUT! :)
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

littleguy301

Quote from: imnofish on February 22, 2015, 09:01:18 PM
Maggie, remember that note that kids used to pass around at school?  You know, the one that read something like, "How do you keep a (Insert insult of choice here.) busy for hours?  ...turn over----->"    Then, when you turned it over, it said the same thing on the other side.  I see what your doin' here, bud...   ;D

Actually I cannt remember ever getting one of those notes. maybe people thought it was pointless at trying to trick me because I was already tricked ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gosh, those days were kind of a fog but pretty fun because me and my friends sure have alot of stories about high school or school in general. Though I am sure those stories are probably alittle embelished at this point of my life ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on February 24, 2015, 10:55:23 PM
Quote from: imnofish on February 22, 2015, 09:01:18 PM

Actually I cannt remember ever getting one of those notes. maybe people thought it was pointless at trying to trick me because I was already tricked ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gosh, those days were kind of a fog but pretty fun because me and my friends sure have alot of stories about high school or school in general. Though I am sure those stories are probably alittle embelished at this point of my life ;D

Heck, they were on the day that they actually happened!  At least, that's how I remember those days...   :)

maggie

ramjet

funny you little liberals "think" you are in control just where I want you.

imnofish

Quote from: ramjet on February 25, 2015, 12:08:48 PM
funny you little liberals "think" you are in control just where I want you.

Thanks for turning the note over, Ram!   ;D

bigG

Whatta ya lookin' at. What's it say? Let me read dat ting.
Wolves will be hunted and trapped sooner or later, and we'll be enjoying the good life this weekend. How I wish I were there!

I hear ya littleguy. They never picked on me cuz I could screw up just great without any help. In Milwaukee we didn't have youth wrestling , so hoops it was. I got good wheels but bad brakes. Football came a little more natural.

maggie

ramjet

Let's see if we can get this back on track;

Humane Society the Extremist bunny hugger group has its hands all over this entire action........Maggie you must be huge contributor to them? You claim to be sport an and Hunter yet support the actions of this group who vehemently pursues and tries to implement an anti-hunting agenda. Does that make you hypocrite?

http://www.timberwolfinformation.org/lawsuit-takes-aim-to-stop-wolf-hunt-in-wisconsin/

http://fox6now.com/2012/08/09/wi-humane-society-joins-lawsuit-against-using-dogs-in-wolf-hunt/

http://www.outdoorlife.com/articles/hunting/2014/10/anti-hunting-machine-exposing-humane-society-united-states

https://mucc.org/humane-societys-agenda-hunters/

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=3848

bigG

Just like the extremists on the other end, the Humane Society will do whatever its donors desire.