Federal Court-wolf hunting ends now

Started by maggie, December 19, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramjet

Quote from: ramjet on March 01, 2015, 02:41:08 PM
Quote from: maggie on March 01, 2015, 09:20:45 AM
your an upstanding community leader rammy!...but for your statment of "using kids to make money is far more Obscene than anything we are talking here"...well Rammy, let me tell ya, we down this way see it a little differently, if kids want something, THEY MUST WORK FOR IT... ;)...to just give a kid $20.00 and not take his cookies teaches them nothing, as a matter of fact, we make money by Auctioning kids off to go to work for people who bid on them to help make them money... ;) it teaches them something along with putting a few $20.00 in there fund... ;).....PS. i never ate a Girl Scout Cookie i didn't like.. :)...no, there not Crap..

Are you the most clueless person do read at all or just like to argue and make idiotic statements?

Never mind you answer this every time you post.

maggie

"person do read at all?"..whaaaat?... ???...settle down child, settle down... ;)...."food in those fund raisers is crap"-rammy   ::)  like i said, i never had a Girl scout Cookie i didn't like...flip it over again rammy.. :D
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

imnofish

Pavlov's dogs salivated every time he rang the bell. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

maggie

yes LG, it's all about that COOKIE! .......never ran across one i didn't like, from a fund raiser or not!...YUM YUM!!.. :)...rammy, i will now give you a chance to save face and come back and admit you also like FUND RAISER COOKIES... ;)....common....man up bud, it's not going to hurt to admit ya made a small mistake... ;)

bigG

The $12 popcorn as no more special than the $1 kind. I know the idea is to make them work for it; but, if yopu're in a small town, you need a second mortgage for all the kids you end up buying this stuff off of. I'm great with GS cookies; I have box after box, though. I don't need any more me.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

maggie

ramjet

Quote from: bigG on March 02, 2015, 09:32:34 AM
The $12 popcorn as no more special than the $1 kind. I know the idea is to make them work for it; but, if yopu're in a small town, you need a second mortgage for all the kids you end up buying this stuff off of. I'm great with GS cookies; I have box after box, though. I don't need any more me.

Here is the best popcorn money can buy.......

http://shop.justpoppin.com/gourmet-popcorn-kernels-mushroom-popcorn-2-pounds.html

ramjet

Quote from: maggie on March 01, 2015, 07:38:14 PM
"person do read at all?"..whaaaat?... ???...settle down child, settle down... ;)...."food in those fund raisers is crap"-rammy   ::)  like i said, i never had a Girl scout Cookie i didn't like...flip it over again rammy.. :D

Here is your flip.......just imagine the gesture old man...........😴

imnofish

Pavlov's dogs...    Way too much drool in this thread. 

maggie

imnofish

Maggie, that looks good!  We used to grow our own (white) popcorn.  The kids loved to shell it, after it was dried.  Popped it in bacon grease with an antique stovetop, crank-style popper.  Then, drizzled butter (with fresh sauteed garlic) on it.  Our kids' friends (now in their late 30s to early 40s) still talk about how good that stuff was.  Not so healthy, though...   :P

maggie

had a one handle spinner at the farm...was great..never had to go buy popcorn, grandfather Grew it, would simply have to walk about 50 yds down to the granary where it was kept in 50 gal tubs with a cover, and most of the time it was during the night with a flashlight, i remember have to kick out the Coons after opening the door because they wanted some also.. :)...yes, best i ever had also...

imnofish

We dried ours by pulling back the husks and hanging it on a clothesline down in the basement.  The heat from the woodstove did the trick.  Of course, we kept it far away from the stove, so there was no fire risk.  The kids thought it was fun to twist the cobs in their hands so the kernels fell off into buckets.  Good thing we had cats, or the mice would have set up shop down there.  We literally wore out the old poppers (two of them) over the years and haven't been able to find the same model again.  We originally got them at rummage sales for $1 each.  The new versions are okay, but the bottoms are structured differently and the aluminum construction just doesn't distribute the heat as effectively as the old ones.