Federal Court-wolf hunting ends now

Started by maggie, December 19, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

contributor?, naw, last i checked i wasn't...all tho i did drop a $5.00 bill in the donation bucket once when i was at a Humane society with a friend who was picking up his new dog....other than that, no, not a contributor...like i said, I'm a sportsman and one that does not Condone POACHING or pleasure shooting to killing defenseless Animals out of a tree like you do.... ;)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

imnofish

That note just keeps getting recycled!  This is hilarious!   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

imnofish

imnofish

bigG

Quote from: maggie on February 26, 2015, 08:47:18 AM
contributor?, naw, last i checked i wasn't...all tho i did drop a $5.00 bill in the donation bucket once when i was at a Humane society with a friend who was picking up his new dog....other than that, no, not a contributor...like i said, I'm a sportsman and one that does not Condone POACHING or pleasure shooting to killing defenseless Animals out of a tree like you do.... ;)

I'd love to know who gives to any of these political pawns. For cripe's sake, there are plenty of kids in this little town that need school supplies, wrestling shoes, etc. Why give to a lobbyist who already has gazillions?

ramjet

Quote from: bigG on February 27, 2015, 10:49:38 AM

I'd love to know who gives to any of these political pawns. For cripe's sake, there are plenty of kids in this little town that need school supplies, wrestling shoes, etc. Why give to a lobbyist who already has gazillions?

Well you will be happy to know I contribute several hundred dollars per year to school supplies and back packs for kids in our school. I also make political contributions and charitable contributions. I like the idea of funding drives by school classes but hate the ones where the class gets a small percentage the rest goes to the fruit company and or pizza company or cookie company. I always tell them here is $20.00 donation I do not want any food I return. Using kids to make money is far more obscene than anything we are talking here. A plus most the food in those fund raisers is crap.

maggie

your an upstanding community leader rammy!...but for your statment of "using kids to make money is far more Obscene than anything we are talking here"...well Rammy, let me tell ya, we down this way see it a little differently, if kids want something, THEY MUST WORK FOR IT... ;)...to just give a kid $20.00 and not take his cookies teaches them nothing, as a matter of fact, we make money by Auctioning kids off to go to work for people who bid on them to help make them money... ;) it teaches them something along with putting a few $20.00 in there fund... ;).....PS. i never ate a Girl Scout Cookie i didn't like.. :)...no, there not Crap..

imnofish

Quote from: ramjet on March 01, 2015, 08:13:54 AM

Well you will be happy to know I contribute several hundred dollars per year to school supplies and back packs for kids in our school. I also make political contributions and charitable contributions. I like the idea of funding drives by school classes but hate the ones where the class gets a small percentage the rest goes to the fruit company and or pizza company or cookie company. I always tell them here is $20.00 donation I do not want any food I return. Using kids to make money is far more obscene than anything we are talking here. A plus most the food in those fund raisers is crap.

I agree that "using kids to make money is...  obscene..."  What really gripes me is the cheap "cracker jack" prizes they use to motivate the kids.  That stuff is the ultimate in crap - falls apart in a matter of days.   >:(

bigG

Quote from: ramjet on March 01, 2015, 08:13:54 AM

I do the same thing. Here's $20, keep your popcorn. I'm surprised Kwik Trip cards aren't more successful. If you drive by one every day; should be a no-brainer. So, I buy a lot of my gas through our Spanish fund-raiser. There's no KT in Cashton, though, so it's a tougher sell. There are some awful fundraising scams.

Some braided Danish for $15 or popcorn for $12. Our FFA does have a nice winter fruit sale; and the fruit is top-notch. They also grow and sell plants for gardening. Also got some really talented young butchers in there. Butchering your kill is something you don't have to twists kids' arms to do.

I'm not going to pay politicians.

maggie

ramjet

Quote from: maggie on March 01, 2015, 09:20:45 AM
your an upstanding community leader rammy!...but for your statment of "using kids to make money is far more Obscene than anything we are talking here"...well Rammy, let me tell ya, we down this way see it a little differently, if kids want something, THEY MUST WORK FOR IT... ;)...to just give a kid $20.00 and not take his cookies teaches them nothing, as a matter of fact, we make money by Auctioning kids off to go to work for people who bid on them to help make them money... ;) it teaches them something along with putting a few $20.00 in there fund... ;).....PS. i never ate a Girl Scout Cookie i didn't like.. :)...no, there not Crap..

Are you the most clueless person do read at all or just like to argue and make idiotic statements?