Who's your Dark Horse?

Started by DenBosch, February 05, 2016, 05:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

Quote from: Ghetto on February 14, 2016, 11:30:07 AM
Quote from: bulldog90 on February 14, 2016, 02:22:47 AM
All I can say is I'm sure glad I didn't have coaches like you morons. You really think a kid is gonna care who some old guys pick on a forum? No wonder your teams are bad.

Lol. Lighten up.

I always wondered what the Grinch did after Christmas.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Ivan Stankowski

Quote from: Ghetto on February 14, 2016, 11:30:07 AM
Quote from: bulldog90 on February 14, 2016, 02:22:47 AM
All I can say is I'm sure glad I didn't have coaches like you morons. You really think a kid is gonna care who some old guys pick on a forum? No wonder your teams are bad.

Lol. Lighten up.

I am guessing Bulldog dark horse got spanked yesterday. Well there is always next year, Train harder poodle

FinalWord

Quote from: Josh Crass on February 14, 2016, 12:45:42 PM
Mason Phillips ranked third will win it all d1 113 I believe
Did you copy and paste that from last hear? BTW I hope you're correct.
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

Paul Harvey

Mason has been impressive for certain! It is going to take one heck of an effort to beat him.

Saturday may give us the answer. I hope he represents the west well!

Good Luck....
And now you know........ the rest of the story........Good Day!

boowrestle

Jmo,Mason Phillips will qualify for state by taking 2nd behind Koontz(stevens pt)113lbs div 1 is going to be 1 of the deepest wt classes down in Madtown.
you can run but you cannot hide.

bulldog90

My dark  horse pinned through regionals. I wouldn't pick anyone weak minded enough to worry about what washed up old dudes like me say on a forum. I can understand why Ram thinks that, the only person I ever wrestled from that school quit during match and gave up against me. Maybe rammy told him someone on a forum picked him.

Ivan Stankowski

Quote from: bulldog90 on February 14, 2016, 05:18:47 PM
My dark  horse pinned through regionals. I wouldn't pick anyone weak minded enough to worry about what washed up old dudes like me say on a forum. I can understand why Ram thinks that, the only person I ever wrestled from that school quit during match and gave up against me. Maybe rammy told him someone on a forum picked him.

Pretty sure they didn't have a forum back then, but I could be wrong you seem to know everything

henry33

My new dark horse. Shawn Waalen from Amery...makes it to state @ 145. Tough kid, been wrestling up all year, appears to be filling varsity spots where he was needed, filled in for the injured starter and won the regional.

Houndhead

Quote from: Ghetto on February 13, 2016, 06:15:29 PM
My dark horse won his regional today.

Step one. Check.

Sure he did. ;D

Houndhead

My pick also. Should be some great matches the next two weeks though.

ramjet

Quote from: bulldog90 on February 14, 2016, 05:18:47 PM
My dark  horse pinned through regionals. I wouldn't pick anyone weak minded enough to worry about what washed up old dudes like me say on a forum. I can understand why Ram thinks that, the only person I ever wrestled from that school quit during match and gave up against me. Maybe rammy told him someone on a forum picked him.

Ha ha what are you talking about ?

Man you really an angry dude.

By the way the old dude is telling you that you may want to ease up some this is just a little harmless banter. ;D ;D

Give us your dark horse tell us all how great he is and how he will dominate all the way to first in the State tournament I am sure they will a pore I ate your vote confidence and your stamp of approval...

Houndhead

Quote from: henry33 on February 14, 2016, 07:48:36 PM
My new dark horse. Shawn Waalen from Amery...makes it to state @ 145. Tough kid, been wrestling up all year, appears to be filling varsity spots where he was needed, filled in for the injured starter and won the regional.

Was Benetiz injured?

3wrestle

Quote from: Houndhead on February 15, 2016, 08:19:30 AM
Quote from: henry33 on February 14, 2016, 07:48:36 PM

Was Benetiz injured?

Yes same knee as last year

Grappler

Elliot Luker from Hortonville is up at 170 for the rest of the year and is my dark horse pick to win that weight.

mike

Quote from: Grappler on February 15, 2016, 09:31:17 AM
Elliot Luker from Hortonville is up at 170 for the rest of the year and is my dark horse pick to win that weight.
D1 170 will be awesome to watch....will be one of the deepest brackets at state. Can't wait!