--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

wrestling135

Quote from: boowrestle on February 24, 2014, 10:03:22 PM
Div1 113lbs///Iam picking Shea to come out of the bottom 1/2(close semi finals with Fjosher)and going on to  win his 2nd state title.

Just bacause u told me to never bet against a state chamo and I was right last time ill give it a shot
again...ill take Nathan Smith at 113 :D

stbird

D-1 126 bottom bracket is a meat grinder as well with Hornicle, Folley, Quartullo, and Kraus.  The winner wouldn't have to deal with Pfarr/Jansen until the finals, but whoever comes out of that side of the bracket will be battle tested for sure!  Can't wait to see it!

AmerysFinest

I pick folley to win that bracket, kid looks great this year.

stbird

I know nothing about Folley but based on another kid from that sectional, their records seem a little bit inflated.  Minucci was undefeated going into sectionals and didn't make it out.  Hornicle has been wrestling lights out since he got over an injury and dropped to 126.  Finished 4th the last two years.  All I can say is Folley better be the real deal because Hornicle definitely is.  That is another match I have highlighted to make sure I don't miss it. 

Quote from: AmerysFinest on February 25, 2014, 08:07:39 AM

AmerysFinest

Yeah I agree, I've watched both! Awesome wrestlers, I'll say once that folley kid gets his motion going, nobody in that bracket can touch em, too fast I feel the same about Thornton at 120 lol

AmerysFinest

Whoever comes out of the bottom will be battle tested! Regardless

SP_Coach

Quote from: imnofish on February 23, 2014, 12:24:54 AM
Quote from: ramjet on February 22, 2014, 10:28:17 PM
Quote from: HMsDad on February 22, 2014, 10:12:07 PM
D1 152 First Round
1 Jared Scharenbrock Sun Prairie vs 3 Darius Wright River Falls

Scharenbrock by major decision.

I agree.
Scharenbrock by Fall.

ICEMAN112

Quote from: Hoople on February 23, 2014, 01:52:45 PM
Nelson will pin Williams at 145.
Well Hoople, I guess the Freshman proved you wrong. Sure glad you root for the local kids..real good sportsmanship. Yes his Season is over but at 40-8 he was the best 145lb wrestler in the coulee region and didn't run from anyone. He gave Nelson everything he had and made some mistakes but Ziolkowski will probably thank him for wearing Joe out. 

Signed,
Proud Dad 8)

Coach N.Ryan

Quote from: bud on February 23, 2014, 04:09:17 PM
That's say'in a lot coach ryan

Benny Thornton looking tough!

DocWrestling

Quote from: ICEMAN112 on February 27, 2014, 10:52:51 PM
Quote from: Hoople on February 23, 2014, 01:52:45 PM
Nelson will pin Williams at 145.
Well Hoople, I guess the Freshman proved you wrong. Sure glad you root for the local kids..real good sportsmanship. Yes his Season is over but at 40-8 he was the best 145lb wrestler in the coulee region and didn't run from anyone. He gave Nelson everything he had and made some mistakes but Ziolkowski will probably thank him for wearing Joe out. 

Signed,
Proud Dad 8)

Williams was impressive with always moving and never giving up.  He is very quick.  You must have been right about tiring out Nelson.
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

bud

coach Ryan, Wow Smith was crushed. I'm impressed
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie!

DocWrestling

3 of the 4 semifinalists at D1 2185 are named Hunter  ;D
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

maggie

he wasn't tired, he was just out wrestled last night...and I'm sure the young man would tell you that himself because he's a class kid!...i do know i wouldn't want to have to step into that ring with him today... :o
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Ghetto

Quote from: stbird on February 25, 2014, 08:16:56 AM
I know nothing about Folley but based on another kid from that sectional, their records seem a little bit inflated.  Minucci was undefeated going into sectionals and didn't make it out.  Hornicle has been wrestling lights out since he got over an injury and dropped to 126.  Finished 4th the last two years.  All I can say is Folley better be the real deal because Hornicle definitely is.  That is another match I have highlighted to make sure I don't miss it. 

Quote from: AmerysFinest on February 25, 2014, 08:07:39 AM

Folley and Minucci are from different schools, and wrestled different schedules. Not sure how that correlates.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove