Federal Court-wolf hunting ends now

Started by maggie, December 19, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

What?     :o....rammy, rammy...get it together man....
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

maggie

ramjet

Quote from: maggie on February 20, 2015, 08:23:03 PM
What?     :o....rammy, rammy...get it together man....

Ha lol "get it together" that's funny coming from you..........in fact that is hilarious....😄

maggie

so, still not going to answer the question ha?...thats Ok, because it really doesn't matter bud, because you already admitted to believing in what the man said about why there were more wolf killings in Jan and how nothing has changes with the behavior patterns, glad to see that you agreed, because it came out of the same exact mouth that you believe should be a leading authority on our wildlife population... ;)...tricked'em again didn't we Maggie, trick'em again boy... ;)....

wrestle84

Quote from: maggie on February 20, 2015, 08:37:40 AM
so you agree Rammy, that the rise in dogs killed in Jan compared to a yr ago has nothing to do with a rise in the wolf population or differences in there behavior pattern..as i stated....so then you also believe, as you indicate, in the powers of the DNR and there Managers to control our wolf population and what they say is true....is that correct?...you believe there experts?...

. If you believe that the rise in dogs killed is not because of an increase in the wolf population, then common sense says it has to be a change in wolf behavior. It has to be one or the other. The answer can not be none of the above.

maggie

No change at all in behavior, as the man stated,  ;)  MORE HUNTERS at that time and there's evidence to back it up  :) ...so says the DNR heads, your trusted leaders on authority of wildlife in our state... ;) ....

wrestle84

Quote from: maggie on February 21, 2015, 06:43:15 AM
No change at all in behavior, as the man stated,  ;)  MORE HUNTERS at that time and there's evidence to back it up  :) ...so says the DNR heads, your trusted leaders on authority of wildlife in our state... ;) ....

I would love to see this evidence of more hunters in the woods, but as usual Maggie will  not be able to show it. Waiting Maggie.

bigG

Quote from: wrestle84 on February 21, 2015, 06:12:34 AM
Quote from: maggie on February 20, 2015, 08:37:40 AM
so you agree Rammy, that the rise in dogs killed in Jan compared to a yr ago has nothing to do with a rise in the wolf population or differences in there behavior pattern..as i stated....so then you also believe, as you indicate, in the powers of the DNR and there Managers to control our wolf population and what they say is true....is that correct?...you believe there experts?...

. If you believe that the rise in dogs killed is not because of an increase in the wolf population, then common sense says it has to be a change in wolf behavior. It has to be one or the other. The answer can not be none of the above.

Could it not also be an increase in dog presence?

When such events happen, there can be more than two variables. More people, more dogs, etc. Maybe the wolves moved to more "doggie" areas for some reason.

Be nice to see the science.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

wrestle84

Quote from: wrestle84 on February 21, 2015, 09:34:58 AM
Quote from: maggie on February 21, 2015, 06:43:15 AM

I would love to see this evidence of more hunters in the woods, but as usual Maggie will  not be able to show it. Waiting Maggie.

Once again Maggie, you flap your jaws a lot, but when asked to prove what you say you suddenly have lock jaw. Time to put up or shut up.

maggie

Here ya go mouth, enjoy what your god Jeff tells ya , you believe everything he say, ....Maggie just backed it up.....http://fox11online.com/2015/01/26/wolves-kill-more-dogs-than-normal-this-month/

wrestle84

Quote from: maggie on February 22, 2015, 03:48:28 AM
Here ya go mouth, enjoy what your god Jeff tells ya , you believe everything he say, ....Maggie just backed it up.....http://fox11online.com/2015/01/26/wolves-kill-more-dogs-than-normal-this-month/

You provided no evidence. That is just one person's opinion. How many hunters were in the woods last year? How many hunters are in the woods this year? Where are the facts? Opinions are like rear ends.

maggie

so now you don't want to believe what they say?...after all, it's been you lone argument all along in believing in what ever there telling ya, they told ya the wolf need to be thinned out, YOU BELIEVED THEM,  now it does fit your agenda, so there rear ends...i see how ya are..  ;) i personally don't believe everything they say, but this certianly makes sense to believe... :)...

ramjet

Ai think what he is saying is you are drawn in by rhetoric and misinformation and of course opinion if it follows you'res.

A you espouse the bunny hugger position and bring political opinion inot EVERY conversation or thread on this website. The funny part is you are wrong 99% of the time.

maggie

well thanks for admitting i was right rammy, i mean, what else could ya do right?, after all, it was YOU who took there word for hoyal up until it didn't match your agenda   :)....+2 Maggie  ;)