Federal Court-wolf hunting ends now

Started by maggie, December 19, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigG

Like to drive home the fact there are two negative entities involved, here. 'Bout it.

I do like to debate. My main debate was with Ram, that this wasn't just some hippie liberal reactionary thing. It was; but reacting to a gun-nut legislation jumping their own gun(s).

"You and your mirror can keep this going, I'm done wasting my time."

Thank you, you've wasted enough of mine. Only reason it took 23 pages was that I had to re-explain my position to you over and over, as you don't seem to have read the debate from the beginning; nor do you have a strong grasp in the reading dpepartment. Keep tellin' your mirror you're right. Worked this long.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Handles II

Goat a poacher? Woulda never guessed.  ::). And your saying isn't true. Poaching is illegal, whether you get caught or not. I certainly hope you are.

Handles II

maggie

now that's intelligents at it's finest!, admitting your a poucher to all the states wrestling fan, not to mention, a bunch of honest sportsmen,  ::),ya, that'll get ya places, maybe not to the top, but places.... :) believe me, your better off just.. :-X  that proclaiming your a poucher by your own admittance,  i also hope ya get caught, tells me,  if you would pouch a wolf, you would certainly pouch a deer..."no fear, no fear, the deer/wolf killer is here"   ::) ...oh boy, that there has got to be the most Ignorant and the stupidest thing that i ever seen you post goat, no kidding... whats the matter with you?... >:(
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

bigG

Quote from: ramjet on December 22, 2014, 01:22:35 PM
First off the hunt is very controlled.

Secondly the judge made this decision a political one he legislated from the bench and did not listen OT the biologists he took aside with a animal,protection group driven by thier belief that NO animals should be hunted.

the impact on the deer herd can be minimized and Wolves can still be part of the Eco system but to comtrol numbers we nee a method that method is hunting.

What to see what happens to gMe animals when a wolf ovulation is held unchecked read up on the elk herd numbers in western Montana and eastern Utah.

my issue is not regulation but legislating from the bench.

Ram, this was the first mention of politics on this subject. It is a political debate.

Handles II

Surprise, surprise, surprise .... ::) Walker is making cuts to the DNR and specifically to scientists. Unfreakingbelievable. If the facts and proof don't meet your wants, just get rid of the proof.

bigG

Should be able to do anything, so long as you don't get caught. ;)

maggie

WELL, to openly admit to a federal offence is quite...ahhhhh, what am i looking for here...ahhhhh...stupid in my book no matter who you are...

bigG

What's more disturbing to me is the logic. But, hey, that's what prisons are for.

Handles II

Quote from: maggie on February 05, 2015, 01:07:08 PM
WELL, to openly admit to a federal offence is quite...ahhhhh, what am i looking for here...ahhhhh...stupid in my book no matter who you are...

Stupid is as Stupid does - Ms. Gump

Poachers suck. They aren't hunters, they aren't sportsmen, they are simply scum. Hope you get busted Goat. What's that number? Oh yeah, 1-800-Tip-WDNR.  ;)

bigG

Quote from: Goat Roper on February 03, 2015, 08:15:21 PM
Take the population into your own hands and shoot every wolf you see.  It isn't illegal unless you get caught.  To date, I haven't been caught.

Nice anonymity. What's your real name, again?

maggie

it's people like you goat that give good sportsmen like me a bad name...sad..all tho i am willing to give you  a second change if you would like to recant you position...

hammer

Quote from: Goat Roper on February 04, 2015, 12:44:28 PM
Quote from: Handles II on February 04, 2015, 12:25:32 PM
Hope you get busted on both.

You probably have?

Little surprised you didn't ream out Maggie when he said you can shoot them if they are threatening.

I thought you could shoot them in the shoulders or head if they are threatening?

I remember a case in the north part of the state that let a person off because the wolf was shot straight on and in his yard.

Anyone from price county or an area county know of this?

imnofish

Quote from: hammer on February 06, 2015, 10:16:57 AM
Quote from: Goat Roper on February 04, 2015, 12:44:28 PM
Quote from: Handles II on February 04, 2015, 12:25:32 PM
Hope you get busted on both.

You probably have?

Little surprised you didn't ream out Maggie when he said you can shoot them if they are threatening.

I thought you could shoot them in the shoulders or head if they are threatening?

I remember a case in the north part of the state that let a person off because the wolf was shot straight on and in his yard.

Anyone from price county or an area county know of this?

As I recall, he got a pass because the wolf was huffing and puffing and trying to blow his house down.   ;)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

maggie

not a bad point Hammer, but you left a lot of gray area(no pun intended) when you say, "shoot straight on"...you neglected to say from how far....500'  350"  10"  5"  248"...you get the picture I'm sure, "threatened" means....http://www.thefreedictionary.com/threatened       did you  you mean  "Life Therning'     http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/life-threatening