Upcoming Overseas Wrestling Training for Wisconsin Wrestlers

Started by knowgangs, June 15, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knowgangs

I have a couple upcoming wrestling opportunities.

• Norway or Denmark - August 2018 - We will be taking a small group to either Norway or Denmark for high level Greco training.  Right now I have 3 national champions signed up.  The sign up list will be closing within the next couple of days  If interested send me a private message or join our Facebook group (link below)
  • Sweden - October 2018 - Taking a group of 20 wrestlers to Sweden for one of the largest Greco tournaments in Europe, training with two different clubs and also a 4-day intense wrestling camp.  This trip is full, however I'm creating a standby list.  5 national champs are signed up for this trip as well as 5 Wisconsin youth state champs.
  • Estonia - April 2019 - I will be taking a group of 40 wrestlers (male/female) to participate in the largest Freestyle/Greco tournaments in Europe, followed by a high level training camp with wrestlers from 15 countries.  I already have interest from several Olympic level coaches to go with our group!  We also have an invitation to visit a training camp in Russia before the Estonian tournaments/camp.  Taking sign ups now.  (Last year 23 Wisconsin wrestlers did this trip)

5 of our current Cadet & Junior Greco World Team Members are wrestlers who have been on one of these overseas wrestling trips.  5 other wrestlers I've taken overseas have made other Pan Am and World teams as well.  The trips I've organized have had team coaches including current Olympic coaches, Olympic and World Team members and USA Wrestling officials. 

If interested in any of the trips please send me a message or join our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WisconsintoWorldGrecoTournament/?ref=bookmarks