Bono
50 (50.5%)
Schwab
3 (3%)
Other
14 (14.1%)

Total Members Voted: 98

wrastle63

Just curious to see the results if we can't have Askren. I think he is the obvious favorite of this forum.

Ino

Gutwrench

I'll readily admit that I haven't read every single post or thread about the potential job candidates.  With that being said, I thought I read at one point that Bono was one that had a shtick which always ended up rubbing people the wrong way after a while.  Is this the case, or am I maybe thinking of a different coach?  If it is Bono I'm sort of surprised he seems to be the popular #2 choice by the fan board after Askren.  

Harris

Quote from: Gutwrench on March 22, 2018, 03:37:14 PM
I'll readily admit that I haven't read every single post or thread about the potential job candidates.  With that being said, I thought I read at one point that Bono was one that had a shtick which always ended up rubbing people the wrong way after a while.  Is this the case, or am I maybe thinking of a different coach?  If it is Bono I'm sort of surprised he seems to be the popular #2 choice by the fan board after Askren.  

I'm trying to think of how many successful leaders I know that don't rub people the wrong way at times.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

bigG

I thought Sonny Bono died skiing a few years ago. Why would we want a deceased coach? This is insanity!!!!!! Cher's still alive; but man, you hire her to coach wrestling and I fear we won't do as well as everyone's hoping. This is why Ben gets my vote.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

bigG

He smiles at lunchtime.

FoldEmUp

Quote from: Harris on March 22, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

I'm trying to think of how many successful leaders I know that don't rub people the wrong way at times.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

THIS x1000

imnofish

Quote from: FoldEmUp on March 22, 2018, 07:51:35 PM
Quote from: Harris on March 22, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

THIS x1000

Waves are simply evidence of the winds of change, which are needed for smooth sailing. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

Well, if we end up with Cher as a coach; get ready for some waves. Ben A all the wayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Barou

I didn't participate in this poll as a show of 100% support for Askren.  I haven't processed the idea of anyone else.
JHI Mafia

Pinned

get ready for the waves!!!

leg turk

bigG

So long as it's Ben and not Cher riding that wave.

leg turk

Ok, so here is my speculation.
If you look at Chris Bono's twitter acct, he hasn't posted anything since Tuesday.  If you go back before that, he post something or retweets something almost everyday.  It's like he shut right down, seems odd for someone that is normally so active on his twitter feed....

I think he took the job. ;D

Dale Einerson

Quote from: BackwardsHatAttack on March 23, 2018, 04:03:59 PM
Quote from: Badgerfan4 on March 23, 2018, 03:35:02 PM
And to SD states award banquet it don't list him to RSVP to but it has both of his assistance

I nominate this reply as post of the year in the "Zero Care about Grammar" category. 

Tom, we soooo have to get a like button...