Best Matches today (REGIONALS)

Started by benaskren, February 10, 2018, 04:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benaskren

I dont have time to run through all regional results.  What were some good matches today?

Suprised to see Bailey moved to 126 and Krein moved to 170.

Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

MARSHDOC

I only checked out 138 D1, my kid's weight class.  I saw Ramirez from Baraboo beat Schultz from Holmen.
Also noticed Halverson went 138 rather than 132 where he was all year.  Halverson always seems to be underrated in the rankings in my opinion.  He is a very good wrestler and can compete with anyone at or around his weight class.  This makes things a bit more interesting at 138.

padre

Somewhat surprised to see Pugh from Marshfield take 3rd.

Seymour regional....106 113 120 132 number 1 seeds  don't get out of regionals.

upnortwrastlin

Kicmol went up to 152 last weekend and pinned Hauri. This weekend Hauri beat him in OT.

fryguy518

Bailey vs McMillen was worth the price of admission. Controversial call wins it for Baily in double OT.

mhsfan2

AF Regional 145 #2 Hannah/Viroqua beats #1 Miller/Mauston in OT TB1 3-1 incredible match Hannah scored at the Buzzer in his 30 sec Miller on the verge of scoring when time exspired. Some other great scrambling, attacks, defense well worth the price of admission probbally see a rematch next week at sectionals.

Jimmy

Impossible to wrestle first round of state if from same sectional

littleguy301

At the baldwin regional

Jacek Nickowski over charlie stuhl 11 to 9 in ot. Great March and lots of back and forth.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

kpugh8680

Quote from: padre on February 10, 2018, 07:49:44 PM

Pugh must have had an off day since he won the Sectional today.

padre

Quote from: kpugh8680 on February 17, 2018, 07:43:03 PM
Quote from: padre on February 10, 2018, 07:49:44 PM

Pugh must have had an off day since he won the Sectional today.

;D ;D ;D

Congrats to Gabe!!!

imnofish

160 finals at Amery.  Very entertaining match between two great athletes, with Waldofski beating K. Hanson 12-7.  Lots of action throughout.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

Quote from: imnofish on February 18, 2018, 07:49:44 AM
160 finals at Amery.  Very entertaining match between two great athletes, with Waldofski beating K. Hanson 12-7.  Lots of action throughout.

very good match!!!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet