Lack of attendance at home matches.

Started by leg turk, December 29, 2016, 08:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aarons23

Quote from: bigoil on January 23, 2017, 10:19:24 PM
Quote from: LaValle on January 23, 2017, 09:52:14 PM
https://twitter.com/BadgerWrestling/status/823670904538431489
$1 entry

Fan Appreciation night to see #2 (or #1) in the country.

You going Bigoil?  I think Im going to bring the boys and naybe see if we can get a group from Sli ger to go.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

bman

The predicament is a publication that has been around for a long time, it's the like the WI version of The Crossface. They are streaming live, a dual meet from two traditional wrestling powerhouse schools.  #1 Lisbon at # 4 Don Bosco will be streaming free on https://www.thepredicament.com at 6:30 PM tonight.
Will the meet be viewed by non-wrestling fans? Maybe not, but a few people may end up watching with someone that is...

bigG

What was the attendance with PSU? Anyone know? Hoping things were up.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

bigG

woody53

It was a good crowd. Just can not go downtown anymore.  ;)
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

littleguy301

Quote from: woody53 on January 29, 2017, 07:49:48 PM
It was a good crowd. Just can not go downtown anymore.  ;)

finally all the years of your hooligan behavior caught up with you ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

lizard king

I see Wyoming had a dual at a local high school last night and had a packed gym? (big gym too)

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

My family accounted for 6 in the crowd.  (My 5 month niece got in free - she was all smiles ! )

By getting in with a $1 ticket, we were able to spend the savings at the concession stand. 

Later, we did go "Downtown" and ate on State Street and supported the local economy !
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

woody53

Quote from: Wisconsin Wrestling Fan on January 31, 2017, 10:47:55 AM
My family accounted for 6 in the crowd.  (My 5 month niece got in free - she was all smiles ! )

By getting in with a $1 ticket, we were able to spend the savings at the concession stand. 

Later, we did go "Downtown" and ate on State Street and supported the local economy !
I swear to God, If some one uses "Downtown" one more time, I might explode.
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

bigG

Quote from: woody53 on January 31, 2017, 12:15:02 PM
Quote from: Wisconsin Wrestling Fan on January 31, 2017, 10:47:55 AM

I swear to God, If some one uses "Downtown" one more time, I might explode.

"When you're along and life is making you lonely you can always gooooo  __________."

"Everything's waiting fooor youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

I know I'd get me a big ole gyro on state street. Possibly the greatest food invention in human history.

leg turk

"what time is it?". And "Downtown".  Can't stand either one of those.  You don't hear the PA for football, basketball, or hockey trying to draw attention to himself like that.  We have to be the laughing stock to the opposition.