Badgers vs Hawaii (7 PM CT, Big Ten Network)

Started by imnofish, September 26, 2015, 01:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

What do you specifically expect to see in this game?  New wrinkles?  Challenges?  Coaching focus?  Signs of progress?
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Ghetto

Did anyone watch? I don't have the BTN, so I don't get to see many Badger games.

I'm going next week. I have no idea what I am going to see.

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

imnofish

Running game looked greatly improved.  Taiwan Deal ran for 147 yards.  O-line is improving fast, despite being quite young (2 freshmen); still rotating different guys in, trying to find the right combination.  Bucky's running game dominated a defense that held Ohio State to much less yardage than Wis. gained.  Badgers running game was mostly ground and pound; no big breakaways.  Our QB looked pretty good, but we did not have to lean on him so much this week.  Our defense played lights out; very impressive!  Bucky won 28-0; scored in every quarter.  Looking forward to the conference opener vs Iowa.  Should be a good test, with the O-line's inexperience and evolving chemistry still the biggest question mark.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

aarons23

Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Ivan Stankowski

Ghetto

I heard they moved him from LB. Crazy that he's getting into games at a new position already.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

imnofish

He looked awesome at tailback.  He had a long run called back, unfortunately, but he looked tough every carry.  I think he had something like 60 yards, overall, in just a few carries.