Team Sectional

Started by NWIS1, February 17, 2015, 09:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWIS1

Good thing for everybody that Ellsworth is down this year. Far more amazing than last years team.

npope

The results suggest that Ellsworth is simply picking up steam as the season goes along. Looks like a very nice coaching job by that new guy, what's his name, Matuzak?  ;)
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

Oldtimer

I wasn't there to watch but saw on Track.  Just plain WOW.  They find a way every year to do this.
Beware of the northern sleeper

imnofish

It takes great coaching to consistently develop top-level competitors every year.  Graduation is apparently not accepted as an excuse in Ellsworth.   8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Street Glide

Quote from: npope on February 18, 2015, 05:23:03 AM
The results suggest that Ellsworth is simply picking up steam as the season goes along. Looks like a very nice coaching job by that new guy, what's his name, Matuzak?  ;)

I think it's Adam Scheley.

FinalWord

Quote from: Street Glide on February 18, 2015, 03:18:25 PM
Quote from: npope on February 18, 2015, 05:23:03 AM

I think it's Adam Scheley.

Carson Huppert is the main architect of their success.
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

Street Glide

Does any of this happen without the former.........unprecindented..........famous............one of a kind..........humble.............dairy farmer?

FinalWord

Quote from: Street Glide on February 18, 2015, 11:57:07 PM
Does any of this happen without the former.........unprecindented..........famous............one of a kind..........humble.............dairy farmer?

Matzek was a dairy farmer. But I'm guessing you're referring to Coach Jimmy who, by the way, had the greatest 3rd assistant in the history of sports.

Street Glide

With the long list of awards that coach Jimmy receives, he is always quick to mention the 3rd greatest assistant coach. 

Jimmy

Kinda harsh to refer to him as a third assistant. After all he is a soon to be member of thee national wrestling  hall of fame!

pantherphotoman

Yes, but he is the first third assistant to ever be inducted into the HOF.  ;)

pantherphotoman

"One stat that was very important in our victory was the fact we never gave up back points or were ever on our backs during the meet," EHS coach Mark Matzek said.

Okay Word, when was the last time that happened?

Piglet

Hands down, the main architect for the panther's success is the one and only Joshua W. Hines. The heart and sole of the panther's quadrant. Assisted by his #1 successor and coach Cory Brathol.  

FinalWord

Quote from: pantherphotoman on February 19, 2015, 08:32:33 PM
"One stat that was very important in our victory was the fact we never gave up back points or were ever on our backs during the meet," EHS coach Mark Matzek said.

Okay Word, when was the last time that happened?

That's an easy one ppm. No backs points were given up by the Panthers at 2014 team state.

littleguy301

Quote from: Street Glide on February 18, 2015, 11:57:07 PM

The farmers wife should have some credit also in this. Also she makes a mean chocolate cookie ;D

The third assistant,,,,,really. I should say he may have also earned the Ray Guy award ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet