Packer Game Snacks for today

Started by ramjet, January 18, 2015, 10:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramjet

Well I am going with the old Packer standby

Johnsonville brats boiled in beer and onions then grilled , with fresh Brat Buns toasted smothered in 6 year old cheddar raw onions, yellow peppers with Dijon mustard NO KETCHUP. 

A stout dark beer.🍺

Then when the game begins freshly made stove top popcorn smothered in real butter and salt.

TomM

One ten ounce diet coke, one bag butter toffee peanuts....
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

ramjet

What ever works Tom actually the peanuts sound delicious....

aarons23

We went the lazy mans route today  5 different types of wings from BW's, mozzarella stick, artichoke dip and chili con. dip.  Plus misc. Chips and dips.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

TomM

Quote from: aarons23 on January 18, 2015, 12:41:54 PM
We went the lazy mans route today  5 different types of wings from BW's, mozzarella stick, artichoke dip and chili con. dip.  Plus misc. Chips and dips.
I'd have to drive 45 miles ONE WAY to pick up those wings.. minimum...   They do have good wings downtown here... 10 for $4.00.. have to buy quantities of 10 at a time.  Used to be .25 each... What changed?  Birds started charging more?  I rarely see a one winged bird... if ever.  Who sells just one of their wings?  Go figure... Life is full of secrets.

Ghetto

That was funny Tom.

Apps.
Malted sodas. Number depends on the stress of the game
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

ramjet

Quote from: TomM on January 18, 2015, 01:26:20 PM
Quote from: aarons23 on January 18, 2015, 12:41:54 PM
I'd have to drive 45 miles ONE WAY to pick up those wings.. minimum...   They do have good wings downtown here... 10 for $4.00.. have to buy quantities of 10 at a time.  Used to be .25 each... What changed?  Birds started charging more?  I rarely see a one winged bird... if ever.  Who sells just one of their wings?  Go figure... Life is full of secrets.

On fire today Tom !!!!!!  🍗

TomM

imnofish

Game time snack...   glass of water.  We had a potluck lunch after church this morning.  No room left for snacks.   :-X
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

Pizza burger and breadsticks with marinara.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.