TrackWrestling

Started by scrub4life1234, January 26, 2014, 12:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EIUwrestler1

its like a bad video game, I get it, but a few less pop ups would be great.

Ino

Quote from: 2pointTakedown on January 30, 2014, 07:51:08 AM
I would like to complain about the "POP UPS", when I get to a tournament from my I phone its a mess and you have to work around the crazy pop ups all the time and its frustrating.  I think advertising is fine, but they pop up way to often.

I think they will go away if you sign up to be a gold member.

Trackwrestling is a great way to run a high school tournament and electronic bouts make it even better.

EIUwrestler1

now I really get it, for $50 they go away!

Ghetto

The pop ups make me mental. Especially on my phone.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

2pointTakedown

Quote from: Ino on January 30, 2014, 07:57:18 AM
Quote from: 2pointTakedown on January 30, 2014, 07:51:08 AM
I would like to complain about the "POP UPS", when I get to a tournament from my I phone its a mess and you have to work around the crazy pop ups all the time and its frustrating.  I think advertising is fine, but they pop up way to often.

I think they will go away if you sign up to be a gold member.

Trackwrestling is a great way to run a high school tournament and electronic bouts make it even better.

You "think" the pop ups go away?   Is anyone a gold member?  Is that true they go away for $50?

I am glad I am not the only one that hates pop ups!..

Ino

From the signup page on trackwrestling:

The following is a list of benefits you will receive with this service.

The "Recent" feature allows you have up to 8 slots in your recent views with the ability to lock them all in.
You can view all of the brackets in a tournament at once.
You can pick 50 Trackwrestling Members and
You get an email with their results whenever they wrestle a Trackwrestling event.
You can view statistics reports that summarize how they are doing in events.
You can filter our individual rankings by state, age, weight, etc.
You can access our bout search feature that allows you to search all the tournament bouts entered on Trackwrestling from one screen.
You can eliminate the tournament ads from your browsing experience.
You get twice as much time to watch the dashboard before being prompted to see if you are still watching.
Your session times are doubled so you won't time out as fast.
You also get a $10.00 text message coupon you can use for any event.
Your can receive all of these benefits for an entire season for just $50.

The Last Ride

Trackwrestling has transformed HS wrestling in so many ways for the better. Families from all around the country can follow wrestling in WI and more states. It is all there for the wrestling fan that is more then a casual fan. I wish all tournaments used it. It is great for wrestling. Can't rely on papers reporting all the results. Back in the day kids would show up at state not always knowing who was at their weight. They may have had some clue by wrestling in bigger tournaments.

Trackwrestling and wiwrestling have really promoted wrestling! Thanks!
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Big House

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

Big House

Quote from: The Last Ride on January 30, 2014, 10:18:27 AM
Trackwrestling has transformed HS wrestling in so many ways for the better. Families from all around the country can follow wrestling in WI and more states. It is all there for the wrestling fan that is more then a casual fan. I wish all tournaments used it. It is great for wrestling. Can't rely on papers reporting all the results. Back in the day kids would show up at state not always knowing who was at their weight. They may have had some clue by wrestling in bigger tournaments.

The local paper always covered wrestling last.  The TV stations ... nothing.  There was nothing mentioned ever in any media form until trackwrestling was conceived.  It's the greatest thing since pink ice cream!  The kid should be in the wrestling hall of fame for this. 

For that matter ... let's all give a round of applause to badgerstatewrestling as well.  These two gentlemen have promoted our beloved sport better than anyone. 

Thank you Justin Tritz and Shane Sparks.

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

DarkKnight

Quote from: Big House on January 30, 2014, 10:49:11 AM

The local paper always covered wrestling last.  The TV stations ... nothing.  There was nothing mentioned ever in any media form until trackwrestling was conceived.  It's the greatest thing since pink ice cream!  The kid should be in the wrestling hall of fame for this. 

For that matter ... let's all give a round of applause to badgerstatewrestling as well.  These two gentlemen have promoted our beloved sport better than anyone. 

Very well said Big House. It wasn't for them, us people would have to find different hobbies... lol

The Last Ride

Quote from: Big House on January 30, 2014, 10:49:11 AM

Yes House, Badgerstate,trackwrestling, and wiwrestling! Cheers!

– Yoda

Big House

Quote from: DarkKnight on January 30, 2014, 11:07:29 AM

Very well said Big House. It wasn't for them, us people would have to find different hobbies... lol

I suppose we gotta thank Tom as well ...

WINfan

Pop ups are extremely annoying and very well strategically placed by TW.  Right when you think you are about click on a bracket or a result, BOOM!  the Click here button for the Ad just happens to be in your way.

The Last Ride

Quote from: WINfan on January 30, 2014, 11:27:31 AM
Pop ups are extremely annoying and very well strategically placed by TW.  Right when you think you are about click on a bracket or a result, BOOM!  the Click here button for the Ad just happens to be in your way.

Trackwrestling is free,  right? I suppose they could charge people for subscriptions and maybe you could avoid the pop ups. :o

– Yoda

Big House

Quote from: WINfan on January 30, 2014, 11:27:31 AM

Loosen up your wallet man ... you pay 2-3 times as much for a month of TV.  You get a year of no pop ups for something like $50.00.  You think Tritz is going to do all this work to bring you immediate results for free?  He's a great guy ... but he's no idiot.