145 Nelson
152 Pitzner
160 Sprecher
170 McCarthy/Forester
182 Allen/ Hanson
195 Gale
220 Forester
285 Zimmerman
I dont mean to be mean but thats all i can be                                      ymcmb

Neutral1

looks to be some darn good finals. not sure fjoser can get down to 138 and keep good stamina, looks to be big at 145 now. 120lb hassleberg wrestling very well. lil fjoser at 113 wont go down easy, my pick at 113. 285 could be up for grabs, maybe the weakest division state wide in d1.

neutral

Quote from: Neutral1 on January 21, 2014, 01:22:03 AM
looks to be some darn good finals. not sure fjoser can get down to 138 and keep good stamina, looks to be big at 145 now. 120lb hassleberg wrestling very well. lil fjoser at 113 wont go down easy, my pick at 113. 285 could be up for grabs, maybe the weakest division state wide in d1.

The gap from #1 to HM is always the greatest at 285.
(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."

ElectricGuy

Quote from: miltonfan#1 on January 20, 2014, 10:51:33 PM
106 Hanson / Shea
113 Shea / fjoser
120 Hasselberger
126 Kraus
132 Gohlke / open
138 Fjoser / whitehead
145 Nelson
152 Pitzner
160 Sprecher
170 McCarthy/Forester
182 Allen/ Hanson / Benton
195 Gale / Wagner
220 Forester
285 Zimmerman
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

wrestlingfan32

I'll try and predict the finals match ups that I think will happen.

106- Hanson Bar over Shea Mil
113- Shea Mil over Fjoser Sauk
120- Hasselberger Sto over Smith Sauk
126- Kraus Sto over Davidson Defo
132- This one is pretty open I'll go Erbs Reedsburg over ...
138- I just can't see Fjoser making it down but if he does that is my choice over Whitehead?
145- Nelson Sto over Fjoser if he stays otherwise Poches of Portage
152- Powell Sauk over Helland Sto
160- Sprecher Sauk over ??
170- Foerester Fort over McCarthy Mil
182- Allen Defo over Hooker Waun
195- Nyanheus Oregon (surprise pick) over Gale Bar
220- Foerester Fort over ??
285- Is Zimmerman still hurt? If so I'm going Toppel over ?

boowrestle

106/Hanson/Bar over Shea/Milton
113/Fjosher/Sauk over Shea/milton   my upset of the tourney!!
120/Hasselberger/Sto over Smith/Sauk
126/Kraus/Sto over Davidson/Def
132/Golke/Milton over Erbs/Reedsburg
138/Whitehead/Milton over Hemhaur/Def  sorry about the spelling :)
145/Fjosher/Sauk over Nelson/Sto
152/Powell/Sauk over Helland/Sto
160/Sprecher/Sauk over ?
170/McCarthy/Milton over Hahn/Reedsburg
182/Allen/Def over Hooker/Waunakee
195/Gale/Bar over Statz/Waunakee
220/Greenwood/Bar over Forester/Fort
Hwt/Zimmerman/Monroe over Toppel/Def

Team top 5 prediction
Sauk
Stoughton
Milton
Baraboo
Fort

Going to be a great tournament,i suggest getting there early seating is going to be tight until we open up the main floor seating for the placement matches.
you can run but you cannot hide.

hiptoss

for those saying nelson over fjoser at 145, i guarantee that fjoser makes 138. anyone who knows the kid knows that he cuts like a champ

badgerfan3

106-Hanson BA, Shea MIL, Klein ST.
113-Fjoser SP, Shea MIL.
120-Hassleberger ST.
126-Kraus ST.
132-Erbs RE
138-Syvrud MH, Hemaur DE, Hebbe FA
145-Nelson ST, Fjoser SP
152-Powell SP
160-Sprecher SP, McCarthy MIL, Blome MH, Walsh OR
170-Foerster FA, Hahn RE
182-Allen DE, Hansen FA
195-Nyenhuis OR, Nuemaur SP
220-Halverson SP, Foerster FA
285-Toppel DE, Zimmerman MO

Gonna be very interesting to see what weight everyone goes between 38/45 and 60/70... Could determine a lot of different outcomes where everyone chooses to go for weights...

boowrestle

For the most part very good picks,195/220????you dont even have last yrs tournament runnerups,195/Gale/Bar,220/Greenwood/Bar.You think Neumaier will go 195,he hasnt been there this season?Going to be a great tournament,iam still picking Sauk as team champion.

kyle b

I think people are really underestimating Milton.  They wrestled very well this past weekend at Bob Leuders in Iowa even without Levi Garrett and Evan Whitehead.  Also Nolan Shea and John McCarthy forfeited their last 2 matches.  On a side note, does anyone know why Garrett and Whitehead did not wrestle? and why Shea and McCarthy forfeited?

badgerfan3

I wanted to ask the same question.  Why they weren't wrestling and why those two forfeited?  They wrestled 120 and 170. Could these possibly be the weights they stay for conference to better the team?  It would make the team stronger and would make for a real interesting matchup at 120 if Hassleberger drops.

boowrestle

Dont think iam underestimating Milton,i just know how tough Sauk is and what they are capable of doing if healthy,down to wt and wrestle the way they are capable of.

Big House

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

slamer#1

Quote from: kyle b on January 28, 2014, 01:52:41 AM
I think people are really underestimating Milton.  They wrestled very well this past weekend at Bob Leuders in Iowa even without Levi Garrett and Evan Whitehead.  Also Nolan Shea and John McCarthy forfeited their last 2 matches.  On a side note, does anyone know why Garrett and Whitehead did not wrestle? and why Shea and McCarthy forfeited?

McCarthy forfeited probably because of his shoulder.  He has been having a lot of trouble with it but for Whitehead he was sick.  I am not sure about the rest though..

kyle b

anyone know if Nolan Shea for milton will be wrestling this weekend at conference??