SB pick'em

Started by neutral, January 20, 2014, 09:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neutral

correct winner pick = prequalifier

then ... closest to total points (over or under)

tie-breaker ... closest to points differential (over or under)

----------

I'll take ...
SEA (30-23)

(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."

maggie

Question....can we laugh at others picks and verbal abuse them ...just to make More interesting  :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

BMoeller132

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

ramjet

Broncos 27 Seattle 20

Broncos running backs 138 total yards.
Manning 285 yards passing. Moslty short underneath and bubble screens when they play the soft coverage at the line.
Welker with one TD and 80 yards receiving.
Broncos kicker scores twice two FG in the game.

Broncos defense holds Wilson too 110 yards passing and gets two sacks by the end of the first half. Lynch is their only hope on offense with 133 yards rushing. Wilson will have 50+ yards rushing.

Seattle picks Manning once all game.

Let the flaming begin.

Ghetto

I think the score will be reversed.

I think Seattle will score on pick six once because of the pressure they put on Manning.

I think Wilson will have 200 yards but just barely. They will again try to run the football and play conservatively to keep the ball out of Mannings hands.

neutral

Quote from: maggie on January 20, 2014, 02:15:59 PM
Question....can we laugh at others picks and verbal abuse them ...just to make More interesting  :)

AB-SO-LUTE-LY !!!
(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."

ramjet

Quote from: Ghetto on January 20, 2014, 04:13:00 PM
I think the score will be reversed.

I think Seattle will score on pick six once because of the pressure they put on Manning.

I think Wilson will have 200 yards but just barely. They will again try to run the football and play conservatively to keep the ball out of Mannings hands.

Wilson as nice young man he is will not be able to handle the pressure and the front defensive line of Denver will get their hands up and take away the throwing lanes Wilson needs to complete passes he will scrabble that he does very well as we saw last night but once he is flushed if he does not tuck and run the pay will end with a pick or sack.

Manning will keep the ball from Seattle 7+ minute drive will do that he is meticulous at the line and I would say went home last night and started his film study already and has time to learn everything he needs to about Seattle however if it 0 or below I pick the inverse of what I put above.    Inverse of my Universe..................... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gothcya thinking now don't I?   ;) ;) ;) 

Ghetto

The weather is going to effect Manning for sure. Usually does. Bad year for them to make it compared to in a dome or warm weather environment.

If the weather is really bad, its going to be an even bigger blowout for Seattle. They are built for the bad weather far more than Denver.

Denver doesn't have the pass rush that San Francisco does I don't think. Wilson was unreal back there avoiding the pressure.

ramjet

Denver defensive lineman showed some unbelievable arm over moves in the win against the Pats.

This guy is really athletic and he is dominant run stopper. Terrance Knighton keep an eye on him he is difference maker for the Broncos.

regular season stats

Sacks; Denver 41, Seattle 44

Interceptions regular season Seattle-28 Denver-17

Forced Fumbles Seattle-17 , Denver -16

Seattle was penalized more than Denver by about 79 yards total.

bigoil

Well since I have manning, D Thomas and lynch and seatles defense and the guy in the lead doesn't....

I want no fg, no Seattle passing TD and no Moreno or Decker or jthomas tds.

I had forgot about the weather, 10 days from now 29/10. Manning was did not have great success in NE but most of that was his D being bad.

I will go:

Denver

BMoeller132

Quote from: Ghetto on January 20, 2014, 04:25:37 PM
The weather is going to effect Manning for sure. Usually does. Bad year for them to make it compared to in a dome or warm weather environment.

If the weather is really bad, its going to be an even bigger blowout for Seattle. They are built for the bad weather far more than Denver.

Denver doesn't have the pass rush that San Francisco does I don't think. Wilson was unreal back there avoiding the pressure.

I agree with this 110%

ramjet

Quote from: BMoeller132 on January 20, 2014, 07:51:31 PM
Quote from: Ghetto on January 20, 2014, 04:25:37 PM

I agree with this 110%

At what point does his mental toughness overcome this stigma?

I know after he wins the Super Bowl in -10 degree weather................... ;D

Houndhead

Denver-35
Seattle-24

Book it.

whatever

"....the older I get, the better I was....."