Weekend Results

Started by rankingcommittee, December 02, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imwi

Quote from: jpoc on December 03, 2018, 02:56:41 PM
Pieper Duals -
Bentley Schwanebeck-Osterman (Marshfield) 5-0 very impressive and strong. When he gets down to 170 he is going to be tough to beat.

Sounds to me that he was tough beat at his current weight  ;D

jpoc

Yes, he definitely is and can stay there if he wants!!

bkraus

Quote from: Tews19 on December 03, 2018, 01:59:09 PM
Connor Thorpe So. @ Brookfield East over State Runner up Treaton Saint 14-7, Daniel Stilling Elkhorn over Connor Thorpe 11-4

Stilling TF Saint 23-8.
Strive for Perfection

The Last Ride

Quote from: littleguy301 on December 03, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
Quote from: couldhavebeen on December 02, 2018, 11:25:30 PM
Score on Fullers match was 13-3 when he took the last stall call..... I'm guessing the kid thought a dq would be less damaging to his profile than a good old fashioned beat down

fuller had taken down manville 3 times to manvilles 1 time. then 4 penalty points on manvilles behalf to get himeself DQ ed

also manville weighed in at 165 and fuller at around 168. I get it manville maybe a little heavy and probably will be making his way down to a lower weight. Manville was a 170 pounder for this match.

Mr Fuller is a quite treasure in Wisconsin. certainly maybe under the radar but check out his profile once and you will see the amount of kids he has beaten is quit impressive.

nice win and best of luck to Mr Fuller on the rest of the year.

Really had a nice year last year littleguy. Only lost to state champ and 3rd place winner in WI state tournament as JR. Really attacks  and very athletic. He just got a lot better during offseason with the wins he has had. Looking forward to watching him this year.
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda