Weekend Results

Started by rankingcommittee, December 02, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rankingcommittee

Hello!  If anyone has any pertinent results from dual tourneys that were this weekend that are not posted on Trackwrestling, please share.  Can't believe the teams can't get every dual posted. 

Also, out of Raider Duals in Minnesota:

Nathan Fuller-River Falls def Carson Manville by DQ.  Heard Carson was wrestling up and got a little "frustrated" that he was losing.

CLC FAN

It's also super annoying to sift through the season results tab on trackwrestling, because everything that is not an actual trackwrestling event has been entered separately by each team so that they can print off their weigh-in sheet.  This leads to 12 copies of the same "Timbuktu JV Invite" that are all actually empty links with no results!

Also, does anyone know why new results get thrown in the middle of that tab?  For instance, on a Thursday night you might see

Iowa 23 Penn St 19
Northwestern 20 Iowa St 17
Wisconsin 30 Ohio St 16

But then on Friday morning it is now

Arizona St 17 Boise St 10
Utah Valley 22 SIUE 19
Iowa 23 Penn St 19
NC State 30 UNC Greensboro 19
Wisconsin 30 Ohio St 16
North Dakota St 28 South Dakota St 24
Virginia Tech 21  Princeton 18

couldhavebeen

Score on Fullers match was 13-3 when he took the last stall call..... I'm guessing the kid thought a dq would be less damaging to his profile than a good old fashioned beat down

bigG

Quote from: CLC FAN on December 02, 2018, 09:08:22 PM
It's also super annoying to sift through the season results tab on trackwrestling, because everything that is not an actual trackwrestling event has been entered separately by each team so that they can print off their weigh-in sheet.  This leads to 12 copies of the same "Timbuktu JV Invite" that are all actually empty links with no results!

Also, does anyone know why new results get thrown in the middle of that tab?  For instance, on a Thursday night you might see

Iowa 23 Penn St 19
Wisconsin 30 Ohio St 16

But then on Friday morning it is now

Arizona St 17 Boise St 10
Utah Valley 22 SIUE 19
Iowa 23 Penn St 19
NC State 30 UNC Greensboro 19
Wisconsin 30 Ohio St 16
North Dakota St 28 South Dakota St 24
Virginia Tech 21  Princeton 18

Little wishful thinking on that tOSU/WI dual.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

DocWrestling

Coaches and/or team representative really need to make it more of a priority to get accurate results available as soon as possible so fans and media can view.
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

factfinder

Nathen Fuller may be WI best kept secret, Nathen went undefeated at the Journeyman this season. He has multiple wins over Spaeth, Skillings, and a TF over Zach Lee and a win over Sam Peters. Keep an eye on this young man I think he is ready to jump on to the scene.  

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

shouldvewrestled

Quote from: factfinder on December 03, 2018, 07:41:30 AM
Nathen Fuller may be WI best kept secret, Nathen went undefeated at the Journeyman this season. He has multiple wins over Spaeth, Skillings, and a TF over Zach Lee and a win over Sam Peters. Keep an eye on this young man I think he is ready to jump on to the scene.  

He did make the semifinals at state last year and took 5th so he shouldn't be too big of an unknown but he is from up here in the NW which is often the forgotten part of the state  ;).  

kmoc33

Not that hes that much of an unknown in WI,  but he just took out the number one ranked 145 kid in the nation and a top 15 p4p kid in the nation. That is HUGE, congrats to Nathan

wrastle63

Quote from: kmoc33 on December 03, 2018, 11:10:10 AM
Not that hes that much of an unknown in WI,  but he just took out the number one ranked 145 kid in the nation and a top 15 p4p kid in the nation. That is HUGE, congrats to Nathan
Agreed! Not just a good kid from the state it was the #1 kid in the NATION!

littleguy301

Quote from: couldhavebeen on December 02, 2018, 11:25:30 PM
Score on Fullers match was 13-3 when he took the last stall call..... I'm guessing the kid thought a dq would be less damaging to his profile than a good old fashioned beat down

fuller had taken down manville 3 times to manvilles 1 time. then 4 penalty points on manvilles behalf to get himeself DQ ed

also manville weighed in at 165 and fuller at around 168. I get it manville maybe a little heavy and probably will be making his way down to a lower weight. Manville was a 170 pounder for this match.

Mr Fuller is a quite treasure in Wisconsin. certainly maybe under the radar but check out his profile once and you will see the amount of kids he has beaten is quit impressive.

nice win and best of luck to Mr Fuller on the rest of the year.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

hawkfan

Great job Nathan and River Falls wrestling!

bigoil

Jake Baldwin (Coleman) 5-2 decision over Joey Bianchi (Two Rivers)   Pulaski Duals, 152

bigoil

Sgt Nick Mueller tournament - Little Chute
1st Place Match - Kaden Verbeten (Wrightstown) over Easton Groskreutz (Weyauwega-Fremont) (Dec 7-4)

jpoc

Pieper Duals -
Bentley Schwanebeck-Osterman (Marshfield) 5-0 very impressive and strong. When he gets down to 170 he is going to be tough to beat.