Milton, Stoughton poised to resume wrestling rivalry

Started by TomM, February 16, 2015, 11:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WBBs Bro

What up Electric Guy? Now you change the content of your original post?
All I'm saying is that IMO, it is going to awfully difficult for a team to get around Kaukauna.
They are way too deep!

ElectricGuy

What the heck are you talking about - my unedited post went up 20mins before your response.   :)

If you don't think other teams like Rapids / Hudson and maybe Stoughton have the depth to hang with big K - I think you been drinking too much of that Kaukauna kool aid my friend....  The field is little more level this year I think.
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

WBBs Bro

Now that I know I know how you operate Elec. Just because there are not a lot of people viewing this board right now, doesn't mean that some of them didn't see your "unedited post" with the supposed points for each weight reasoning you gave to back up with what you said about Milton giving Kaukauna "a run for their money". I don't mind being criticized for my opinions, But don't Lie to me! As far as the rest of it goes, I fully understand and know that " on any given night... " As far as the Kool-Aid ...  I think it's orange (and black).

WBBs Bro

Actually, I would like to apologize for straying from the topic of this thread. Two great programs within close proximity and battling it out. GREAT !! Was  a match I would have liked to see in person. Fortunately I was able to attend Coleman and Stratford at Amherst. Great wrestling there as well. Good luck to all students!

wrestle84

Quote from: WBBs Bro on February 18, 2015, 01:53:33 AM
Now that I know I know how you operate Elec. Just because there are not a lot of people viewing this board right now, doesn't mean that some of them didn't see your "unedited post" with the supposed points for each weight reasoning you gave to back up with what you said about Milton giving Kaukauna "a run for their money". I don't mind being criticized for my opinions, But don't Lie to me! As far as the rest of it goes, I fully understand and know that " on any given night... " As far as the Kool-Aid ...  I think it's orange (and black).

Umm, Electric Guy's post was never edited. it would give the time that it was edited if it was.

WBBs Bro

Maybe he just removed the original message and added a new one. Why else would I ask about specific points he gave at specific weights?

Quack

Quote from: WBBs Bro on February 18, 2015, 07:10:45 AM
Maybe he just removed the original message and added a new one. Why else would I ask about specific points he gave at specific weights?
Dude let it go, life will go on.
Come off, like you go on.
Live by the headlock, die by the headlock

maggie

well BRO, one thing we all know for certain, is that Stoughton will show up and will get a chance to prove it, and thats something a lot of other Class 1 teams wish they had...i for one am looking forward to the matches...
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

ElectricGuy

How I operate?  I was joking when I asked what you were talking about - geesh, Yes full disclosure - WBB is correct for about 2 mins, I had posted the Milt - Special K match-ups with guesstimating points and yes I missed 152..  So I deleted and redid it without points.  I didn't run from my statement. Just to be clear, at about 2am - I posted, deleted the post, re-worded and re-posted it - again all twenty minutes before yours response.... 

Just because I re-worded my post and it made you look like an incoherent babbling poster rambling on about points that nobody has seen, that shouldn't get into your crawl so much.... 90% of the online users here fall into that category  ;D 

But like you said - not here to hijack this thread. 

maggie

EL, good luck at the state team tournament...bring home the Gold! it would be huge for the Badger Conf.... ;)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

boowrestle

Iam all Badger conference and I will say this Stoughton will give Big K all they can handle,but has to get by a tough Sauk team 1st.Its another great yr for the Badger conference,2 great teams down at team state and a lot of great individuals will be representing down in Madison.Good luck to all the Badger conference wrestlers/teams at sectionals.
you can run but you cannot hide.

ElectricGuy

Thanks Maggie and Boo -  hopefully we or Sauk represent well,  Now that the evil empire is back and in the mix they will be quite a hurdle for either of the teams to get through in that second round...

imnofish

ElectricGuy, congrats and best of luck to Stoughton and Jr.! 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

ElectricGuy

Mack

Quote from: boowrestle on February 18, 2015, 11:59:21 AM
Iam all Badger conference and I will say this Stoughton will give Big K all they can handle,but has to get by a tough Sauk team 1st.Its another great yr for the Badger conference,2 great teams down at team state and a lot of great individuals will be representing down in Madison.Good luck to all the Badger conference wrestlers/teams at sectionals.

Thanks Boo!  IMO Badger North fans are under represented on the forum.  Just not as chatty, I guess.

We'll be rooting for all the Badger North/South kids this weekend.   :)