152:Sto 3
160:Mil 6
170:Mil 3
182:Mil 6
195:Sto 3
220;Sto 6
285:Mil 6

Stoughton: 36 Milton: 24

Hopefully Benton and Wileman will finally get a chance to duke it out. Would really like to see that one!

maggie

oh, you can bet that the last 5 sec of that Duel meet match between Maxwell Benton didn't go unnoticed by the Milton Coaches or wrestlers..Mojo,what make you think the Stoughton coaching staff would subject him to something like moving him to wrestling Wileman?  They passed up that opportunity in the duel meet last time...and beside, I'm sure the young Maxwell want to get his revenge..after all, wouldn't you?  :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

mojo123

Absolutely! However, now with Stoughton wrestling with a full lineup and moving Nelson to 220 to potentially pick up 6. Milton has strong Jv wrestlers that could wrestle 182 and move Wileman to 195 to set up a battle with Benton. IMO with the way Benton has been wrestling lately (and size advantage) would win that this go-round

maggie

sorry, i respectfully Disagree wholeheartedly with ya on the Wileman thing...  ;)...never knew Stoughton didn't have a full line up last time?..14 kids showed up to wrestle last i knew.. :o...matters not now tho..

boowrestle

Unless Shea(106)has healed quickly since conference,I could see stoughton possibly getting bonus pts.I don't see Benton vs wilman match going in stoughton favor.I picked stoughton in the 1st matchup and am staying with that pick,starting at and odd/even choice will once again play into the final outcome.
you can run but you cannot hide.

miltonfan#1

Wilemans on another level.. bentons very good but i see wileman winning by major
I dont mean to be mean but thats all i can be                                      ymcmb

mojo123

Called it Wileman wrestling Benton but you guys were spot on Wileman is a force to be reckoned with! Milton going 1-3 on shuffling weights though.. ouch.

maggie

To me, the Dow match DID turned out to be the deciding factor in the match tonight along with the match at 70

mojo123

Jim Rockford

I guess the deciding factor for me would be that Milton chose to bump 138, 145, and 152 around.  Since they did that they lost badly in matches that would have been closer and maybe even won.

Quack

Pssst Maggie, Nolan didnt get the pin over Young Louis, did he... ;)
Come off, like you go on.
Live by the headlock, die by the headlock

ElectricGuy

LOL - Maggie was just poking at the bear, its all good.  Jr did what he was suppose to do keeping it close and off his back (6-2), - they felt confident Hasselberg would hammer it home with him batting cleanup at 126. 

I saw other post saying it fell because of shifting weights - I think that was actually a good move - Chesmore is probably a bit better than Golhke - so that was a good role of dice there,  Richards is tough and you knew he would keep it close at 38 and Gohlke is probably a bit better than Prochazka for 152, and they had to do something there which was Stoughton's pretty good 60lb coming down.  The results actually wouldn't of been that different if they stayed pat, it was a good gamble.

What flipped the dual was 4 matches - 132 was a dec win (Mil Dec last time), 152 dec win (Mil pin last time), 170 dec win (Mil dec last time), 182 dec loss (Mil Pin last time)  -  There were a few other little changes, but after the 182 dec loss you had a feeling they were on the ropes.

I didn't see it coming, the boys wrestled out of their gourds! 

Milton has a great dual squad and I believe they would of gave big K a run for their money because of matchups that would of favored Milton.

Any night you see a gym packed at a neutral site for two teams, the local TV media and the crowds going crazy, screaming, chanting, right down to the last seconds of the last match of the evening, That is a good day for the sport of wrestling! 

Just glad we ended up on the W side, now off to the old barn.
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

WBBs Bro

Question for ElectricGuy... How would you see Milton giving Kaukauna  a " run for their money"?

ElectricGuy

106 Milt Fav
113 Milt Fav - assuming Lee out
120 Toss up
126 Milt Fav
132 Special K Fav
138 Special K Fav
145 Toss Up
152 Special K Fav
160 Milt Fav
170 Toss up
182 Milt Fav
195 Toss up
220 Toss up
hwt Milt Fav
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

WBBs Bro

Actually kind of funny how you give Milton 6 points in your supposed favorites and only give Kaukauna 3 in theirs.  Not to mention you forgot 152.