Illinois, Sunday, Feb 10th, 2:00 pm.

Started by leg turk, February 07, 2019, 08:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thesweep

What a great dual.  For those that have been reading these threads but haven't gone to a dual this year, I seriously suggest going (even if their last two dual meets will be less competitive.)

The Badgers have shown a lot of fight.  Three or four duals have come down to the last match and having Trent Hilger close out the matches is a great highlight.  There is no reason to miss the heavyweights!!!!

I can't say enough how happy I am that I bought season tickets.  It might take a couple years, but the future is very bright.

Oldtimer

Kudos for the WI staff knowing what Thor needed to do to score enough points in the match and Kudos to Thor for accomplishing it.  Battle of the Bergs this year ended in a tie and we didn't do what was needed to win the tie.  I don't know if 197 wasn't told or just couldn't get it done.  Doesn't matter now, but good for the Badgers on this one.

Always have someone tracking points in a close dual!!
Beware of the northern sleeper

leg turk

Quote from: bigoil on February 11, 2019, 07:40:37 AM
Quote from: leg turk on February 11, 2019, 06:58:10 AM
excellent win Badgers!  All those monkey roles pay off big time.

Question....  who is the assistant coach or whatever for us in the background on the bench?  He was chirping at IMar to sit down when IMar was complaining to the ref.  I was thinking he might want to be careful about picking a fight with IMar.  ;)
Maybe Sean or the SID? IMar gave the alligator clap during Wicks match. He was absolutely beside himself on why the crowd was getting on his guys for not getting to the line timely.

The. Telling his guys don't listen to the crowd you are fine during Models match as we were screaming he's gassed. He was actually pretty interactive. Guessing next week the coach may not be as nice.

I don't know,  shorter guy with a full beard.

imwi

Quote from: leg turk on February 11, 2019, 01:06:45 PM
Quote from: bigoil on February 11, 2019, 07:40:37 AM
Quote from: leg turk on February 11, 2019, 06:58:10 AM
excellent win Badgers!  All those monkey roles pay off big time.

Question....  who is the assistant coach or whatever for us in the background on the bench?  He was chirping at IMar to sit down when IMar was complaining to the ref.  I was thinking he might want to be careful about picking a fight with IMar.  ;)
Maybe Sean or the SID? IMar gave the alligator clap during Wicks match. He was absolutely beside himself on why the crowd was getting on his guys for not getting to the line timely.

The. Telling his guys don't listen to the crowd you are fine during Models match as we were screaming he's gassed. He was actually pretty interactive. Guessing next week the coach may not be as nice.

I don't know,  shorter guy with a full beard.

Sounds like Sean Smalley