Started by miltonfan#1, January 20, 2014, 10:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boowrestle

Why wouldnt he be wrestling???
you can run but you cannot hide.

slamer#1

Quote from: boowrestle on February 05, 2014, 02:17:56 PM
Why wouldnt he be wrestling???

He got injured at the tournament in Clinton, Iowa last weekend but he will be wrestling this weekend.

miltonfan#1

where is bowen wielman from milton?? he definatly is top 4 at 182... thats going to end up hurting miltons chances to beat sauk
I dont mean to be mean but thats all i can be                                      ymcmb

TOMMY-2-TONE

Good job Sauk on the big win. Great job Milton on another conference champ! Congrats to Dalton and Nolan for being conference champs. Way to stick together being one short and getting it done. Baraboo, great job, loved the hot beef sandwiches and the updated bracket sheets. Congrats to the two Fort kids taking first also, I have a hard time not liking Fort people. That kid (9TH grader at 170 from Reedsburg) was and will be a hand full for next three years. For all you Milton haters, Milton will be losing two just over .500 12th graders and the 8th graders just went to a tournament and had eight kids take first by pins. Somebody had to get it started. T-2-T
It`s better to go fishing and think about God, than go to church and think about fishing!

Nearfall3

Big year for conference sophomores and freshman. The conference looks super tough yet again for the next few years