D2 Team Race

Started by DarkKnight, July 11, 2015, 06:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy

That's what Harmon killebrew did during his teen yrs. proble why 500 foot home runs were common for him.

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

padre

Kind of a crazy number....in the Two Rivers  regional there were only 16 seniors that graduated last year....average of 2.5 per team. That regional may be the toughest ever overall next year. Yikes!!!!

I think this hurts Two Rivers a bit unless they can get more out of their upper weights. I wouldn't sleep on Wrightstown having a shot there also.  Southern Door and Denmark probably can't win it but their wrestlers will decide which team does.

Nelly1

I'm a little surprised nobody has said anything about Stuhl transferring to Ellsworth. A favorite adding a state champ.

ElectricGuy

Quote from: Nelly1 on August 28, 2015, 06:51:17 AM
I'm a little surprised nobody has said anything about Stuhl transferring to Ellsworth. A favorite adding a state champ.

I had heard a rumor he was considering Hudson.   Hudson feeling a little bit like the Dallas Mavericks and DeAndre Jordan   ;)
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

Jimmy

Did stuhl transfer,or open enroll? Did family move? Without facts it's difficult to know.

Nelly1

uncle Fester

hes been training at festers new complex for about 6 weeks...looking real good...
we didnt come here for a picnic

Jimmy

How many rungs is he pulling fester?

Recon

Quote from: Houndhead on August 18, 2015, 07:25:27 AM
Quote from: bigG on August 17, 2015, 04:31:33 PM
Ours are made from Amish milk.  :D Picked up daily in milk cans. There's a job.

Years ago I worked at a cheese factory where they received canned milk from the Amish. Boy, those guys that go around and pick up the cans have some Popeye forearms on them.

One summer in college I hauled milk in cans from Amish farms.  It was a tough job and a fun job, more technique than strength, but you definitely needed both.  Those Amish folks were real nice; I was probably 19 and they kept asking me if I was old enough to drive... usually after I backed the truck up into the side of their barn.

DarkKnight

Quote from: Nelly1 on August 28, 2015, 06:51:17 AM

Dang. They would have to suffer a major injury or 2 now to be vulnerable to an LC team

DarkKnight

Nothing wrong with improving the lineup. Ellsworth is in for a good treat.

If Ellsworth brings their entire team to Bi-State, that will be pretty interesting to see if they would take that tourney or Stratford, which is a stacked D3 team quite capable of winning the D3 crown.

Though my brain tells me Stratford wont be denied at Bi-State. too stacked.

DarkKnight

I guess I didn't look at Hudson back in August. They are solid throughout.

Also, if LC gets Seth Peters and VandeHei back (both former state qualifiers I think?), they will give Ellsworth all their moneys worth.

Otherwise Ellsworth might steam roll.

wrestle

I know you guys are high fiving and eating cheese curds and hugging but what about River Valley ???

imnofish

Quote from: CLC FAN on July 16, 2015, 01:55:54 PM
Well... what do they pay me for?  (What's that, they don't pay me?  Nuts!)

The odds for Division 2 Team State Champion in 2016

Ellsworth                       2:1
Lodi                              4:1
Lomira                          7:1
Freedom                        9:1
Luxemburg-Casco            22:1
Evansville/Albany            32:1
Amery                           70:1
Wittenberg-Birnamwood    81:1
Neillsville/Greenwood       94:1
Wisconsin Lutheran          215:1
Two Rivers                     346:1

A) IRS and all other federal and state authorities, please note I am not accepting money bets on these odds.
B) Explanation will follow, as will odds for D1 and D3 in separate posts.

If you bet on this, you will immediately be banned from baseball.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!