WIWrestling.com Ranking Update Editions: Individual #5/Team #6 Jan 20

Started by TomM, January 20, 2015, 08:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElectricGuy

Quote from: Quack on January 26, 2015, 11:25:43 AM
While this has been most entertaining today, could we maybe just a little get back on the subject about the Rankings? I know this wouldn't be the norm around here. but it might be pretty cool.

So whats everyone think about the new rankings? How about Evansville with two NR's moving up in to the rankings?

You being the sound of reason and calm?   It must be close to the end of the world.  ;)
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

aarons23

Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Mack

Just sent this thread to "Jerry Springer".  Don't be surprised if you guys get a call.  You're welcome.   

uncle Fester

we didnt come here for a picnic

DarkKnight

Not a bad comic strip. though I know its "censored" but they are being respectful adults lol, just taking jabs

thequad

I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

bigG

Not looking for a change in the rankings; but Cashton just beat Bonduel and Shiocton in duals last wknd. We were down a stud as I'm sure both those teams were missing some studs. Just proud of my boys.  :D

Nice job guys!!!!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Willie

Yes bigG, bonduel was down their 145 Austin Siolka on Saturday. Not sure what is up with him hope to see him back on the mat. Shiocton was down 3 starters against Cashton. 120 Raymond Herb, 145 Austin Riehl, and 160 Garrett Gunderson. Two of which are their stud seniors.

bigG

We were down, too. Just nice to bring in a team, with not one kid ranked, and beat ranked teams. We might not have a 3 timer, or evena  1 timer; but the guys are top-to-bottom tough kids.

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.