WIWrestling.com Ranking Update Editions: Individual #5/Team #6 Jan 20

Started by TomM, January 20, 2015, 08:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aarons23

Quote from: Street Glide on January 26, 2015, 08:53:44 AM
Your opinion is the only one that matters.  Just ask yourself.  I've wished that wrestler the best and questioned also.  Again I should have checked with you first.  What was I thinking.  Anyway Morgan headgear.....This past weekend I took more notice of this head gear.  From that I did see one getting some maintence on it.  Looked to be a file smoothing down a edge.  Never took much notice what head gear kids wear before, but was a point of interest to observe last weekend.

Your right...my opinion does matter to me....especially when you bashed a certain wrestler , acted like you had inside info...told the forum his days was done...then after being called out and seeing the kud in the line up....you back tracked and proclaimed you wished him yhe best....real stand up guy.....

Im still waiting for your posative comnent about him this weekend.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Street Glide

Quote from: aarons23 on January 26, 2015, 09:11:21 AM
Your opinion is the only one that matters.  Just ask yourself.  I've wished that wrestler the best and questioned also.  Again I should have checked with you first.  What was I thinking.  Anyway Morgan headgear.....This past weekend I took more notice of this head gear.  From that I did see one getting some maintence on it.  Looked to be a file smoothing down a edge.  Never took much notice what head gear kids wear before, but was a point of interest to observe last weekend.

Your right...my opinion does matter to me....especially when you bashed a certain wrestler , acted like you had inside info...told the forum his days was done...then after being called out and seeing the kud in the line up....you back tracked and proclaimed you wished him yhe best....real stand up guy.....

Where did I say he was done at 141?   Again I've seen the light, what positive comment would you like aarons?  Tell me exactly what to post so it would be ok with you.  I would love to use your words so all passes your approval and so hope others would do the same.   Come on Aaron buddy old pal, I even helped bring you cheese curds, doesn't that mean anything?

aarons23

Quote from: Street Glide on January 26, 2015, 09:23:52 AM
Quote from: aarons23 on January 26, 2015, 09:11:21 AM

Where did I say he was done at 141?   Again I've seen the light, what positive comment would you like aarons?  Tell me exactly what to post so it would be ok with you.  I would love to use your words so all passes your approval and so hope others would do the same.   Come on Aaron buddy old pal, I even helped bring you cheese curds, doesn't that mean anything?

Cheese curds were great...and I owe you one. You said he was done as a Badger.... with all the negativity th hrown at him...including you....does it hurt you to say something posative?  You shouldn't need my help or coaxing....also remember...I wouldn't have brought it up...if you didn't attempt to bash me along with your buddy Padre.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Street Glide

I've seen the light through you.  Your the stand up guy who PM people to go F themselves.  Are you short?  Your opinions are the most respected, how didn't I recognize that?

aarons23

Quote from: Street Glide on January 26, 2015, 09:40:25 AM
I've seen the light through you.  Your the stand up guy who PM people to go F themselves.  Are you short?  Your opinions are the most respected, how didn't I recognize that?

I guess you conviently forgot what you said....par for course.

Btw...wasn't that two years ago...my wife doesn't stay mad that long.

It's very strenuous! 

Mack

Street Glide

Quote from: aarons23 on January 26, 2015, 10:04:52 AM
I've seen the light through you.  Your the stand up guy who PM people to go F themselves.  Are you short?  Your opinions are the most respected, how didn't I recognize that?

First never said what your accusing me of.  But hey it's aarons23 we heed to him as I do now.  2 years, 1 year, last week, just showing the stand up guy you are.  Now your saying I'm mad for 2 years, quite the contrary.  I've only heard positive feed back about you.  I was honored to get a PM from the OZ of the forum. 

marshman

With the boy graduated I miss wrestling, but Aaron v. the rest of the forum sure is filling in the void lately!

aarons23

Quote from: Street Glide on January 26, 2015, 10:25:50 AM
Quote from: aarons23 on January 26, 2015, 10:04:52 AM

First never said what your accusing me of.  But hey it's aarons23 we heed to him as I do now.  2 years, 1 year, last week, just showing the stand up guy you are.  Now your saying I'm mad for 2 years, quite the contrary.  I've only heard positive feed back about you.  I was honored to get a PM from the OZ of the forum.  

Last week?   Never pm'd you....last pm to you was April 14.... Not the same one you were talking about....it's might not been quite 2 years....but it certainly was over one.  You know what you said.....you can deny it now...but you said it.  

It's very strenuous! 

Street Glide

Again Aarons we heed to you.  I do know what I said, but unfortunately it differs from your opinon.  You are the OZ of the forum.  I'm so dissapointed my opinon would differ from yours.  I'm constantly told by the highly regarded wrestling community what a stand up guy you are.  You've made me see the light.  I would never click my heels 3 times to want to leave your world.

aarons23

Quote from: Street Glide on January 26, 2015, 10:49:35 AM
Again Aarons we heed to you.  I do know what I said, but unfortunately it differs from your opinon.  You are the OZ of the forum.  I'm so dissapointed my opinon would differ from yours.  I'm constantly told by the highly regarded wrestling community what a stand up guy you are.  You've made me see the light.  I would never click my heels 3 times to want to leave your world.

Yeah in your world because the thread was deleted it never happened. ::) you do realize you and your little click has no affect on me what so ever.  I have big shoulders and know what kind of person I am....sure I may have ruffled some feathers on this forum....I tell things the way I see them.  I don't sugar coat... Some don't like that...that's who I am.   But those that know me understand I have the utmost love for the sport of wrestling and the wrestlers....and I will stand up for them when being bashed.  You have never seen me bash any individual wrestler.....nor would I ever.  You would be surprised at the number of Pm's, text, phone calls and emails I get about support for many of the things I say.  Last week when Padre tried to bash me for saying there needs to be standards for who can qualify for Challenge series, I got two calls from coaches thanking me for saying something.  Then that week end all heck broke out about TR.... I am not always right....but most always my perspective serve a purpose.....it won't change.

It's very strenuous! 

ElectricGuy

"It's hard to get along with people. As much as you try to like them and accept them as individuals, it becomes difficult because they keep getting out of line and wasting your time."
Henry Rollins

:)  Must be getting close to regionals, everyone's getting a little salty.  :)
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

Quack

While this has been most entertaining today, could we maybe just a little get back on the subject about the Rankings? I know this wouldn't be the norm around here. but it might be pretty cool.

So whats everyone think about the new rankings? How about Evansville with two NR's moving up in to the rankings?
Come off, like you go on.
Live by the headlock, die by the headlock

Street Glide

I know aarons.  How many times do I have to tell you I've seen the light through you.  You need not build your accolades to me how many positive PM you get.  I would never want me or this so called click have a effect on you, it's I who you have had such a big impact from you.  I so wish other opinions would serve as much purpose as yours do.  I'll try and remember to pass along to anyone that aaron23 is misunderstood and you really need to get to know him. Just ask him, he'll tell ya as you just posted.

Paul Harvey

And now you know........ the rest of the story........Good Day!