Federal Court-wolf hunting ends now

Started by maggie, December 19, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramjet

Quote from: maggie on February 19, 2015, 04:45:56 PM
:D what a waste of time Rammy.... :D    HE IS A WORTHLESS, HIGH FENCE HUNTING ADVOCATE!...he nothing but another TED NUGENT!...all mouth, and NO show...LOL.. :D

Nice job of describing yourself maggie and again why don't you give us some more of useless predictions because they are usually opposite of what you predict......

Well look at that G and HandlesII maggie puts zero credence in education, scientific studies and solid biological evidence.

bigG

Let the evidence do the talking, then. Not chosen political agenda. It is not a one-sided(bad liberal judge). Sorry to mix politics with science. Sucks when they do it. That's not dotting "I"s and crossin "T"s. I ndo see it as tit-for-tat. I could be wrong. Just not this time. :D

We should educate about our great natural resources in WI' so they can hunt, fish, poa..I mean frog gig, trap, etc.  :)

You can get a little MD at times, also, Ram. One of the many things I like about ya. :)

My brother went to a high fence park down there. Weird. Giraffe was the priciest- $35k. Weirded him out, too. He thought he was paying to hunt someone's land; until he got there.

Either way, you're allowed to protect yourself. Very few of the wolf deaths get prosecuted. But, if I saw a dead eagle on the side of the road, and took it for its feathers, I think I'd be lookin' at some freaky charges, $$$$$$$$$$$...just for the carcass. Bizarre world; but you try to follow the rules. I don't think you're such to supersede the rules. Always thought of justice as one of your virtues. Goat, too. None of the guys on here are pukes. Just strongly opinionated. Wrestlers tend not to relent. We're stubborn. Such is the way. 8)
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Handles II

So rammy you take 100% stock in what Kroll says, but not an entire slew of Dnr, UW, national and even some international biologists, most of whom could put Kroll to shame since he is 100% for high fence and baiting (that's his living)?
Figures, he was hired by walker, so to you his word is gold, everyone else is crap.

And let's not forget that WI is the #1 state for P&Y and B&C bucks, not texas.

ramjet

Quote from: Handles II on February 19, 2015, 08:46:42 PM
So rammy you take 100% stock in what Kroll says, but not an entire slew of Dnr, UW, national and even some international biologists, most of whom could put Kroll to shame since he is 100% for high fence and baiting (that's his living)?
Figures, he was hired by walker, so to you his word is gold, everyone else is crap.

And let's not forget that WI is the #1 state for P&Y and B&C bucks, not texas.

Umm show anywhere where I said his word is only one to consider. Abut normally you be just rejoicing in the education and back ground of one who has such a diverse and extreme education in a particular field. abut because he does not meet your bunny hugger opinion the he is scum?

Wow so education and his resume means nothing? Away? because he came in under a Govenor Walker? Wow again surprized all the carrying on you have done about respecting science and education only counts if they have the same political phylisophical beliefs as you?

So based on what you posted above we shouldmtotallyndisregard anything he has donemornrecomdnations he made his resume means nothing his scientific research and studies mean nothing his education means nothing?

Come on aka BunnyhuggerII even the Humane Society gives respect too science and education but you seem to think its not important. Makes me laugh how badly you have contradicted yourself.

littleguy301

page 35? dang these wolfs sure invoke some confo!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

maggie

good point Handles, pretty much puts that to bed.....now, back to killing wolf's,   6 dogs were either killed or seriously Injured in Jan this yr, yes, that's double the number from a yr ago, however, the reason more dogs were killed earlier this year, if the simple fact that A LOT more hunters took advantage of the mild winter we were having and headed to the wood to hunt Rabbits, Yoties, Bobcats, with there Loose unleashed dogs, it doesn't mean or indicate that there was a rise in wolf population or Behavior at all...now Rammy, is that a fair statement?, do you believe this is true?...a simple, Polite, yes or no will do..  :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

wrestle84

Quote from: maggie on February 20, 2015, 06:45:55 AM
good point Handles, pretty much puts that to bed.....now, back to killing wolf's,   6 dogs were either killed or seriously Injured in Jan this yr, yes, that's double the number from a yr ago, however, the reason more dogs were killed earlier this year, if the simple fact that A LOT more hunters took advantage of the mild winter we were having and headed to the wood to hunt Rabbits, Yoties, Bobcats, with there Loose unleashed dogs, it doesn't mean or indicate that there was a rise in wolf population or Behavior at all...now Rammy, is that a fair statement?, do you believe this is true?...a simple, Polite, yes or no will do..  :)

No, hunters are in the woods every year as long as there is snow on the ground. Guy that run cats and coyotes are hard core about it. Mild winter has nothing to do with it. I don't think it indicates a rise in the wolf population though. It only means there were more incidents. It does go against the biolgist claims that wolves are only protecting rendevous sites were they are raising pups. The pups are now full grown and according to the experts, rendezvous sites are only actively used from mid-May to mid-October.

maggie

OK, so you agree that it does not indicate a rise in the wolf population, good, glad to see we can agree on that,so now i have to ask, who would have more knoledge as to more hunters taking the wood when i indicated it that anyone else?...

ramjet

Quote from: maggie on February 20, 2015, 07:59:36 AM
OK, so you agree that it does not indicate a rise in the wolf population, good, glad to see we can agree on that,so now i have to ask, who would have more knoledge as to more hunters taking the wood when i indicated it that anyone else?...

Um predictor hunting as in coyote hunting is at its worse when you have lack of snow but how would you know this maggie unless you hear it in a tavern or see it on TV.

Handles put nothing to bed other than he does not respect education and or work expereince.

Humane Society a extremist group of bunny huggers files suit on wolves every time they are delisted and the States are given power to manage a resource just as they manage deer , coyotes, Bobcats bunnies, squirrels etc etc... if they are good enough to manage those specifies why not wolves? Why is it that hunters contribute millions and millions of dollars that benefit ALLmspecies but cannot be trusted by the likes of maggie and HandlesII to be part of the conservation effort on wolves? Because it has nothing to do with science  and or biology for bunny huggers and maggie and HandlesII it just liberal politics.

This ruling will overturned and State managment will be turned back over to the state as it should be.

maggie

so you agree Rammy, that the rise in dogs killed in Jan compared to a yr ago has nothing to do with a rise in the wolf population or differences in there behavior pattern..as i stated....so then you also believe, as you indicate, in the powers of the DNR and there Managers to control our wolf population and what they say is true....is that correct?...you believe there experts?...

bigG

Quote from: ramjet on February 20, 2015, 08:20:59 AM

Um predictor hunting as in coyote hunting is at its worse when you have lack of snow but how would you know this maggie unless you hear it in a tavern or see it on TV.

Handles put nothing to bed other than he does not respect education and or work expereince.

Humane Society a extremist group of bunny huggers files suit on wolves every time they are delisted and the States are given power to manage a resource just as they manage deer , coyotes, Bobcats bunnies, squirrels etc etc... if they are good enough to manage those specifies why not wolves? Why is it that hunters contribute millions and millions of dollars that benefit ALLmspecies but cannot be trusted by the likes of maggie and HandlesII to be part of the conservation effort on wolves? Because it has nothing to do with science  and or biology for bunny huggers and maggie and HandlesII it just liberal politics.

This ruling will overturned and State managment will be turned back over to the state as it should be.

Seems to know his deer. This thread is about wolves. So, you're okay with diving right in on this Kroll's deer perspective because it matches your own; yet the only "science" you've shown on here to back your opinion on the hunt is one survey question from the many pages of the management plan. Kroll is a savior; but Thiel must be tainted. What would he know about wolves, right?

I agree, though. We should be able to manage our own wolves by now.

maggie

bigG

maggie

I'm being nice....Judy wonder where he ran off 2.  ....rammyyyyyyyyy

ramjet

Quote from: bigG on February 20, 2015, 08:57:33 AM
Quote from: ramjet on February 20, 2015, 08:20:59 AM

Seems to know his deer. This thread is about wolves. So, you're okay with diving right in on this Kroll's deer perspective because it matches your own; yet the only "science" you've shown on here to back your opinion on the hunt is one survey question from the many pages of the management plan. Kroll is a savior; but Thiel must be tainted. What would he know about wolves, right?

I agree, though. We should be able to manage our own wolves by now.

wake up G ......... maggie brought Kroll into the thread,  just set the facts straight...... so if you feel the need to criticize for off topic post then be fair and direct your'e cow dung towards maggie. oh that's right you won't he is on your'e side.......lol