Federal Court-wolf hunting ends now

Started by maggie, December 19, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

so if a person registered there deer in blue jeans, they are a poucher?.. :o...last i checked, ya had a few days to register your deer, people do have a knack of changing there cloths once ever 3 days.. :D.....PS. you say, "you SEE people pouching deer all the time"...NO, i do not, if i did, there would be one less person hunting in wis for a few yrs...no, there is NO poucher in me Goat, why are you trying to get us to do as you did and admit pouching?... ::).....NO, I DON'T POUCH...
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

bigG

We're kind of vigilant in my neighborhood. We have some trail cams scattered about; and when we get a photo of someone coming on poaching, the real hunt is on; to fit a name to the face, truck, whatever photos we have. Only dinged two in the last few years; but it sends a message.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

maggie

OK, now I'm a loser... ::) for what?....not pouching? or for calling it as i see it?....please is right, Please, an explanation would be nice... ;)....yes, in this day and age, a person can't walk into a woods without being on a trail cam, poachers just don't get that ....say cheese!   :)

maggie

maggie

Handles II

Quote from: Goat Roper on February 12, 2015, 04:55:31 PM
Quote from: wrestle84 on February 12, 2015, 02:57:37 PM
Quote from: Goat Roper on February 12, 2015, 02:25:53 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poaching

It is amazing that guys like Handles, Maggie, and G claiming they have done nothing wrong.  Never shot a minute before or a minute after legal shooting hours?  Right.  If you have ever killed an animal in that time frame you are a poacher.

Kept a 14-7/8" Walleye on a 15" size limit lake?  Poacher.

Poachers normally keep and use what they kill.  Thrill killers don't.  Big difference.

As far as incriminating myself you need evidence for a conviction.  The DNR is welcome at my house anytime.  They don't need a search warrant either.  I will let them right in.  Won't find anything.  Not that stupid. 

Bingo. I talk to guys all the time that hate anyone that breaks the game laws, yet they think nothing of hunting until they can't see. I'm betting Handles is one of them.

I would bet you are correct as well.  I used to hear the same thing from poachers who used more than the legal amount of bait to lure deer.  Said it was ok because the neighbor was doing it.  Handles fits in this category too.

I've never kept a short fish, nor baited any animal.

I know you are simply trying to make your self feel better by dragging others down to your level. Same tactics used by druggies trying to defend their actions because someone else took 4 aspirin instead of 2.  It won't work. You are an admitted poacher of an animal on the federal endangered species list, and I'm sure quite a bit more poaching that just that. You bragged about it, advocate for it, and try to defend your actions in a sophomoric way . Scum, no matter how you try to defend your actions. Can't wait for you to get busted.

maggie

wrestle84

Quote from: maggie on February 13, 2015, 09:26:27 AM
guess that settles that!.... :)

Opening morning of gun deer season. When do you load your gun?

imnofish

Summary:  Yeah, but look at what others are doing!  That justifies what I admitted to doing.  You must be doing bad things, because I am accusing you of doing them.  That will teach you to hold me accountable!  You are a hypocrite, because I say you are doing the things I admittedly have done.   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)   Pretty weak...   
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Handles II

Quote from: wrestle84 on February 13, 2015, 10:19:01 AM
Quote from: maggie on February 13, 2015, 09:26:27 AM
guess that settles that!.... :)

Opening morning of gun deer season. When do you load your gun?

That depends on where I am hunting and what the date is. But you can gladly show everyone in the deer hunting regulations when they are allowed to load their gun in the morning. Just post it on this forum.

I find it very disturbing when people try to back and justify an admitted criminal, especially one who advocates for others to do it and has no remorse for his actions other. It's quite telling.

maggie

say what?...this is my rifle, this is my gun, this ones for shooting, and this ones for fun!  :D...to answer that...as soon as it's light enough see that it's 6:23...how that?... :)

bigG

Dang it. I can't find this source again. I know I wasn't dreaming. The wolf planning group, though, is set to meet and rework the plan this spring. Just can't find my source again. Grr.

ramjet

My gun is loaded and with me all the time......except where not welcome or illegal.🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

bigG

You got like a daily gun, or do you pick a different honey every day? Always wondered how that worked. I got my atlatl all heated up and ready to chuck. Just say the word!! ;)

wrestle84

Quote from: bigG on February 13, 2015, 04:31:02 PM
Dang it. I can't find this source again. I know I wasn't dreaming. The wolf planning group, though, is set to meet and rework the plan this spring. Just can't find my source again. Grr.

Last I heard, it was delayed due to the relisting.