Federal Court-wolf hunting ends now

Started by maggie, December 19, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigG

Quote from: ramjet on February 10, 2015, 09:42:23 PM
Quote from: Handles II on February 10, 2015, 07:01:29 PM
You keep those wolves you poach eh? Good eating I'm sure. 

Trying to pretend you are doing something right by comparing yourself to another group doesn't make you right no matter who they are or what they do. You are a poacher.

So I did not see one thing where Goat admitted to doing anything? so HandlesII you are judge and jury and hangman funny how you make these crazy off the HandleII proclamations without any cause other than your emotions.

How do you know Wolf if prepared properly is not absolutely delicious?

If Handles were the judge and jury, Goat would be posting from jail, then prison.

If the DNR needed probable cause to enter Goat's dwelling, check his vehicles, etc., they would have it in that statement. No brainer.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

maggie

oh ya, had I said anything to that affect...Crucifixion would have a new Meaning...:o  ya, maybe he was just pushing buttons, but it sure didn't sound or look that way to me and i guess many others, with the exception of you rammy...personally, i could care less what he shoots or when, no skin of me one way or another...but even you have to admit Rammy, that has to be the most self incriminating post he or anyone else on this site has ever made.. so self incriminating that he's to Embarrassed and has yet to come back here to even try defending it...so be it...but I'm willing to give him a pass on the post,because we've all opened our mouths up and said stupid things before that we might not have meant, however, I never went on a public web-site and Incriminate myself to thousands of people..thats a no brainer...come back goat, your forgiven... :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

ramjet

Quote from: maggie on February 11, 2015, 09:54:22 AM
oh ya, had I said anything to that affect...Crucifixion would have a new Meaning...:o  ya, maybe he was just pushing buttons, but it sure didn't sound or look that way to me and i guess many others, with the exception of you rammy...personally, i could care less what he shoots or when, no skin of me one way or another...but even you have to admit Rammy, that has to be the most self incriminating post he or anyone else on this site has ever made.. so self incriminating that he's to Embarrassed and has yet to come back here to even try defending it...so be it...but I'm willing to give him a pass on the post,because we've all opened our mouths up and said stupid things before that we might not have meant, however, I never went on a public web-site and Incriminate myself to thousands of people..thats a no brainer...come back goat, your forgiven... :)

Well actually maggie you and your loyal followers self incriminate with every post. You did in many posts here. I understand the feelings you and several other of the folks here are feeling after three elections not going you're way it must be tough to swallow, but for you to start this politcal thread and chastise others for speaking their minds is rather ironic.

You are all about  like G and HandlesII denegrade anyone who does not share you're views.

Wolf hunting and State control over NaturalReasources will be back its just a matter of time before the extremist Judge lady gets overruled.

If I was the moderator here this thread would have been shut down long ago.

maggie

well, as i was asked a while ago not to debate politics on here and I respectively did so, you should follow suit and do the same...now back to Goats decision to Incriminate himself publicly on here, it wasn't I, nor handles,G or anyone else who did so, it was Goat, who you proclaimed Innocent of doing so even after we all read his 4,252'nd post to date on page 23 of our wolf killing debate....I happen to believe you were wrong doing so...and yes, it's the first sign of defeat by try and "Close the gap" as to speak when losing a debate, thats like stopping the music because ya can't dance...as for the Feds starting back up a wolf hunt, guess well just have to wait and see..until then, killing them with a firearm or trapping them is not Legal....and to do other wise, caught or not, is Poaching...that simple... ;)   

Handles II

Quote from: ramjet on February 11, 2015, 11:22:30 AM
oh ya, had I said anything to that affect...Crucifixion would have a new Meaning...:o  ya, maybe he was just pushing buttons, but it sure didn't sound or look that way to me and i guess many others, with the exception of you rammy...personally, i could care less what he shoots or when, no skin of me one way or another...but even you have to admit Rammy, that has to be the most self incriminating post he or anyone else on this site has ever made.. so self incriminating that he's to Embarrassed and has yet to come back here to even try defending it...so be it...but I'm willing to give him a pass on the post,because we've all opened our mouths up and said stupid things before that we might not have meant, however, I never went on a public web-site and Incriminate myself to thousands of people..thats a no brainer...come back goat, your forgiven... :)

Well actually maggie you and your loyal followers self incriminate with every post. You did in many posts here. I understand the feelings you and several other of the folks here are feeling after three elections not going you're way it must be tough to swallow, but for you to start this politcal thread and chastise others for speaking their minds is rather ironic.

You are all about  like G and HandlesII denegrade anyone who does not share you're views.

Wolf hunting and State control over NaturalReasources will be back its just a matter of time before the extremist Judge lady gets overruled.

Sorry Ramjet, but my "sharing views" with someone ends when they admit to committing felonies. It says so very much about you as a person when you defend and/or excuse people who do these things. As much as you claim to be a sportsman, you obviously are not. Sportsmen don't tolerate poachers, much less defend and excuse them.

bigG

"You are all about  like G and HandlesII denegrade anyone who does not share you're views."

The only "denegration" I'm guilty of is in regards to poaching. I think I used facts pretty well to degrade your opinion, and that of 84, to one where I feel comfortable in my logic. I've learned a lot on this thread. Never thought Goat was a poacher, though. That surprised me. Makes for the best case for even more federal oversight; that I thought was overboard until learning how common poaching must be. All the tree hugger sites complain that all the wolves shot illegally never get prosecuted because the shooter claimed they thought it was a yote.

Next time you want to hunt wolves, but can't, put the blame where it belongs, Ram.

"No different then a free loader living off the government.  Most poachers keep what they kill."

Big difference. Free-loaders don't ruin the hunt for everybody else.

But, since you put yourself at the  level of a government freeloader, I'm satisfied your self image is accurate.

I equate free loaders and poachers to scum. Never thought of you as scum before. At least you're honest; unless you really aren't a poacher.

bigG

You are all about  like G and HandlesII denegrade anyone who does not share you're views.

If you were the moderator, half of us would have been booted after our first posts. ;)

ramjet

Quote from: bigG on February 11, 2015, 01:56:38 PM

If you were the moderator, half of us would have been booted after our first posts. ;)

See there you go I did not say one thing about "booting" anyone just closing the thread much different but you did just prove my point. 😁

wrestle84

Quote from: bigG on February 11, 2015, 01:16:56 PM
"You are all about  like G and HandlesII denegrade anyone who does not share you're views."

The only "denegration" I'm guilty of is in regards to poaching. I think I used facts pretty well to degrade your opinion, and that of 84, to one where I feel comfortable in my logic. I've learned a lot on this thread. Never thought Goat was a poacher, though. That surprised me. Makes for the best case for even more federal oversight; that I thought was overboard until learning how common poaching must be. All the tree hugger sites complain that all the wolves shot illegally never get prosecuted because the shooter claimed they thought it was a yote.

Next time you want to hunt wolves, but can't, put the blame where it belongs, Ram.

"No different then a free loader living off the government.  Most poachers keep what they kill."

Big difference. Free-loaders don't ruin the hunt for everybody else.

But, since you put yourself at the  level of a government freeloader, I'm satisfied your self image is accurate.

I equate free loaders and poachers to scum. Never thought of you as scum before. At least you're honest; unless you really aren't a poacher.

Yes, you did degrade my opinion by posting lies. Nice to see you boasting about it. Odd that you would be proud about posting lies.

maggie

yep, it's only good business to play it safe....wouldn't you agree rammy?...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBHdbexrK1Q

maggie

perhaps i missed them, with all due respect,  i din't see any in there...

bigG

Ram. I was joking. I don't think you'd boot me for disagreeing with me.

;) ;) nudge, nudge. Joking, right? Take it easy.

"Yes, you did degrade my opinion by posting lies. Nice to see you boasting about it. Odd that you would be proud about posting lies."

I believe I admitted my inaccuracy regarding your opinion. I admitted it. You apparently don't read the bilge you wrote about me. Number one you were wrong about me. Number two, you even contradicted yourself when you said I wanted the end the hunt; then you said that you never said that I wanted to ban the hunt; then I said that you were the one who said that I wanted to ban the hunt and you said I said I never did, then I said what you said  back to you, then you said nothing about what you said about me. If I'm a liar, so are you. I'm rubber, you're glue...

Glad you see nothing wrong with your own lying. Or could we both see we didn't quite understand each others' opinions fully? Naw, that would be too adult.

wrestle84

Quote from: bigG on February 11, 2015, 03:13:21 PM

"Yes, you did degrade my opinion by posting lies. Nice to see you boasting about it. Odd that you would be proud about posting lies."

I believe I admitted my inaccuracy regarding your opinion. I admitted it. You apparently don't read the bilge you wrote about me. Number one you were wrong about me. Number two, you even contradicted yourself when you said I wanted the end the hunt; then you said that you never said that I wanted to ban the hunt; then I said that you were the one who said that I wanted to ban the hunt and you said I said I never did, then I said what you said  back to you, then you said nothing about what you said about me. If I'm a liar, so are you. I'm rubber, you're glue...

Glad you see nothing wrong with your own lying. Or could we both see we didn't quite understand each others' opinions fully? Naw, that would be too adult.

You can twist it however you want to save face, the truth is you argued for 28 pages in favor of the relisting because the state jumped the gun on a season in your opinion. So yes, you did argue against a hunt.

maggie

Ill have to punt on this one I'm afraid  84.   No comment

ramjet

Quote from: bigG on February 11, 2015, 03:13:21 PM

I am taking easy any way I can🎉🎊🎈