--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Todd

Quote from: howavi on October 22, 2013, 05:27:49 PM
I want the Packers to win the division.  I generally would think most fans are more knowledgeable than Packer fans, personally I'm a football fan first and foremost. As for wins and losses there's only one team I root to win but I appreciate the specific team and player performances.

+1

I only root for 2 teams but I appreciate great play and I'll watch football anytime it's on.  I love love love NFL Red Zone, it suits my Adult ADHD. I'll have the CBS and Fox games in Picture in Picture and Red Zone on the computer to catch all the live scores.

What bothers me is Fantasy football.  It's caused people to be FF fans first and their team second and I think bastardized football. 

For those that play FF and are Packer fans, if you had Adrian Peterson would you want him to rack up 150 yards rushing scoring 3 touchdowns and costing The Packers a win or would you want him to have a terrible day and Packers running up the score on The Queens?  It's a hypothetical and you can't have both choose one.
"This page intentionally left blank".

Todd

Quote from: TomM on October 22, 2013, 06:54:39 PM
I enjoy the Bears.  I enjoy WSCR 670am and the discussions.  I know more about the Bears, than I know about the Packers, thanks to WSCR. 
I don't like it when Bears get hurt.  It is much more fun when they are all healthy. (but nothing worse than the Urlacher 90 yard INT return for TD at Christmas time one year... aaargh)

What would be the best ONLINE (like podcast or live radio over the internet) to hear about the Packers all week? 
Not WTMJ ... I do hear some on the ESPN station in Jackson, Wisconsin.

Stream WSSP 1250 online if you can't get it over the radio.  You can get it on Tunedin radio app or stream it right off WSSP's website online.

Todd

Quote from: maggie on October 22, 2013, 07:02:02 PM
hound is right, our QB could go at anytime also...sad deal then... :(

With how bad The Pack have been bit with injuries it wouldn't surprise me but I'm hoping that #karma will balance things out and leave Rodgers alone!

bkraus

Quote from: Todd on October 23, 2013, 08:05:31 AM
Quote from: howavi on October 22, 2013, 05:27:49 PM
I want the Packers to win the division.  I generally would think most fans are more knowledgeable than Packer fans, personally I'm a football fan first and foremost. As for wins and losses there's only one team I root to win but I appreciate the specific team and player performances.

+1

I only root for 2 teams but I appreciate great play and I'll watch football anytime it's on.  I love love love NFL Red Zone, it suits my Adult ADHD. I'll have the CBS and Fox games in Picture in Picture and Red Zone on the computer to catch all the live scores.

What bothers me is Fantasy football.  It's caused people to be FF fans first and their team second and I think bastardized football. 

For those that play FF and are Packer fans, if you had Adrian Peterson would you want him to rack up 150 yards rushing scoring 3 touchdowns and costing The Packers a win or would you want him to have a terrible day and Packers running up the score on The Queens?  It's a hypothetical and you can't have both choose one.

I think you can be a fan of a team and play fantasy at the same time.  I do it.  In your scenario, I hope for 100 yards and 1 TD. Rodgers and Co should be able to beat those stats.  But I also don't play in leagues that are gambling leagues.  I play strictly for the fun of team management and camaraderie with my friends.
Strive for Perfection