Herm

Started by Hungus, April 15, 2024, 02:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hungus

Per his X account Jacob Herm (Neenah) has committed to South Dakota State University

Another one flees the state! ugh!
You're killing me Smalls!!!

WrestlerSB80

Kids a stud.

I know he goes to Nazar and Askren, so who gets the blame for him not going to Wisconsin? Askren?

Congrats Jacob.

wrestle03

Did Wisconsin offer up on Herm ??? 

Fish

Quote from: WrestlerSB80 on April 16, 2024, 06:25:57 AMKids a stud.

I know he goes to Nazar and Askren, so who gets the blame for him not going to Wisconsin? Askren?

Congrats Jacob.

We really don't need to blame anyone.  How about we give the kid and his family credit for exploring his options and picking a school/wrestling program that he feels comfortable with.  The idea that every Wisconsin kid has to stay home is ridiculous and needs to stop.  Congrats Mr Herm!

Tuco

Quote from: Fish on April 16, 2024, 07:57:50 AM

Congrats Jacob.

We really don't need to blame anyone.  How about we give the kid and his family credit for exploring his options and picking a school/wrestling program that he feels comfortable with.  The idea that every Wisconsin kid has to stay home is ridiculous and needs to stop.  Congrats Mr Herm!

Doesn't SDSU have a brand new wrestling facility?  Congrats to Mr. Herm too!

Ghetto

Good for him! Great coach, national results and very cheap tuition.

Best of luck. Hope it's what he wants in all aspects.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

charteroak1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG0AAV868-s

Here is a quick youtube video of SDSU new wrestling facility.  Very similar to what the UW is working with  ;)

Best of luck Mr. Herm

wrestler_73

UW Program is a joke in so many ways.  Facilities like they built at SDSU are happening even in some Wisconsin High Schools.  The fact that it is not happening at UW is an excuse for more failure by the leaders of the program and those that follow blindly.  The right person would find a way. 

leg turk

Was Herm on the National big board or anything? Forgive my ignorance on not knowing his credentials.

Sudden Death

Congrats Jacob.

100% agree

vsmf2010

Quote from: leg turk on April 16, 2024, 11:38:40 AMWas Herm on the National big board or anything? Forgive my ignorance on not knowing his credentials.

I did not know that answer but I looked it up. According to Flo not in the top 20 weight class or top 100 for class of 2025. I have no idea about any of the other rankings.

hammer

Congrats Jacob.

Bingo! SDSU I a good school and cheap also.

No One Cares

Quote from: wrestle03 on April 16, 2024, 07:20:45 AMDid Wisconsin offer up on Herm ??? 

Bono handed him the keys to the castle and a full ride....allegedly. 

No One Cares

Quote from: leg turk on April 16, 2024, 11:38:40 AMWas Herm on the National big board or anything? Forgive my ignorance on not knowing his credentials.

No...one time WI state champ. 2x runner up. Not sure on Fargo results...don't think multiple time AA or ever a champ. Please correct if wrong.

PAUL

All the best to the young man - continued success to him.  Love the Badgers but also love seeing Wisconsin kids move to the next level - please make us all proud!