The Minnesota Badgers

Started by Rat, November 10, 2023, 02:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rat

Minnesota just signed 4 great men from wisconsin. Silas Dailey, Wyatt Duchateau Koy Hopke and Charlie Millard. Unfortunately the Badgers need another change at the top. Besides the obvious Askren brothers who are some other candidates for the job?

WrestlerSB80

Rat. They also have Ethan Riddle and I believe Dawson Johnson has committed to Minnesota.

In the next 2-5 years, who's the home team when Minnesota comes to Madison?

Vir Fortis

Quote from: WrestlerSB80 on November 10, 2023, 07:26:58 PMRat. They also have Ethan Riddle and I believe Dawson Johnson has committed to Minnesota.

In the next 2-5 years, who's the home team when Minnesota comes to Madison?

Wisconsin. We don't root for Michigan when they come to play at Camp Randall because they have some Wisconsin pep stars.

VQOriginal

I am sure Min will be adding more WI kids in the next few years too. That room is different. The guys that go there just seem happy.

Healthy and happy

Well... as much as some of you bag on Wisconsin's room, over the past 5-6 years what kind of results have the Wisconsin kids had going to Minnesota?

VQOriginal

Is it bagging? Or just a reality of what people are seeing? I know I have hope for the Badgers. Just something needs to be tweaked. Their line up has great guys, and a few ABSOLUTE hammers. Hard to put things out there now a days without people getting all sensitive about it. Otherwise I would put my genuine 2 cents worth in. It may only be worth a penny, or less though.