Do you buy the season tickets?

Started by leg turk, August 26, 2023, 07:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

I'm just curious how many of you buy the season tickets? Will you this year?

Grapl

I have since they started selling season tickets.  I will again.  I support Wisconsin Wrestling and this is a way for me to watch B10 wrestling in person. 

kabrvi

Quote from: Grapl on August 27, 2023, 11:46:35 AMI have since they started selling season tickets.  I will again.  I support Wisconsin Wrestling and this is a way for me to watch B10 wrestling in person. 

What Grapl said.

Ghetto

Quote from: kabrvi on August 28, 2023, 11:03:45 AM
Quote from: Grapl on August 27, 2023, 11:46:35 AMI have since they started selling season tickets.  I will again.  I support Wisconsin Wrestling and this is a way for me to watch B10 wrestling in person. 

What Grapl said.

Same
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

vsmf2010

Quote from: Ghetto on August 28, 2023, 11:10:48 AM
Quote from: kabrvi on August 28, 2023, 11:03:45 AM

What Grapl said.

Same

Me too

Armdrag

Yes sir...........been sitting mat side since its inception!!!!!

bigoil

Quote from: Armdrag on August 28, 2023, 12:09:16 PMYes sir...........been sitting mat side since its inception!!!!!
Same, love it, can't wait to talk some inappropriate term5 with Nebraska :), Poeta is fun as is Jaggers at tOSU. Should be a great year of watching some awesome wrestling.

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Sudden Death

Anyone know when the Badger schedule will come out

charteroak1

I've looked around at other Big10 teams schedules and I haven't seen any Big10 match-ups posted.  I have seen non-conference events posted however.  Maybe Bono will have a Jump Around Monday and fill us all in as to schedule, tickets and information regarding the team.   

npope

Quote from: bigoil on August 28, 2023, 01:51:59 PM
Quote from: Armdrag on August 28, 2023, 12:09:16 PMYes sir...........been sitting mat side since its inception!!!!!
Same, love it, can't wait to talk some inappropriate term5 with Nebraska :), Poeta is fun as is Jaggers at tOSU. Should be a great year of watching some awesome wrestling.
I love the consistent support you guys show for the program - not much respect for fair-weather fans.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

bigoil

Quote from: npope on September 07, 2023, 03:13:38 PM
I love the consistent support you guys show for the program - not much respect for fair-weather fans.
Nat - if you are ever up and would like to come to a match let me know.

npope

Quote from: bigoil on September 08, 2023, 07:06:53 AM
Nat - if you are ever up and would like to come to a match let me know.
:D
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

Ghetto

Has anyone gotten anything regarding tickets?
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

littleguy301

Please explain what you mean with fair weather fans?

Giving a honest opinion about the program or just bashing the program. Please explain.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet