Do you buy the season tickets?

Started by leg turk, August 26, 2023, 07:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

If you have matside season tickets, and you don't make it to some of the matches, they will pull your season tickets. I know someone that this happened to. It was the first Covid year, and he had problems getting to some of the matches, and had trouble getting rid of the tickets, so they pulled his season tickets the next year. They said it was from poor attendance.
  I get it that they want those matside seats full each match, but he paid for them just like everybody else. Seemed pretty sh*tty of them to pull them, especially on the first Covid year, nothing was normal life that year.

vsmf2010

Got the email to order season tickets today

Armdrag

I am trying to renew my matside order and i keep getting a basketball season tickets are sold out message and I cant move on...anybody else having this problem???

bigoil

Quote from: Armdrag on September 20, 2023, 09:51:06 AMI am trying to renew my matside order and i keep getting a basketball season tickets are sold out message and I cant move on...anybody else having this problem???

mine was smooth.

Logged in, went to wrestling, two buttons ordering tix, bottom one is for returning ticket holders. click that and went right to the tickets I have.

kabrvi

Quote from: bigoil on September 20, 2023, 10:13:31 AM
Quote from: Armdrag on September 20, 2023, 09:51:06 AMI am trying to renew my matside order and i keep getting a basketball season tickets are sold out message and I cant move on...anybody else having this problem???

mine was smooth.

Logged in, went to wrestling, two buttons ordering tix, bottom one is for returning ticket holders. click that and went right to the tickets I have.

My experience was the same as Big Oil's.  Smooth.

TomM

My ticket purchase was accomplished smoothly.
(Armdrag, Sounds like user error! ;D )
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Grapl

PAUL

It is very easy to order these, the value is great and so is the "experience".  You get to see some of the finest wrestling in the country and with any luck you will see some pretty nasty ears.....   :)   It's an hour plus drive for me, but worth every mile.