Podcast w/ Ben Askren

Started by JacobRaschka, April 10, 2023, 03:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacobRaschka

We will be going live this Wednesday at 10am on rokfin and facebook and Ben will be joining us. He will be previewing the AWA vs Pinnancle dual and also answering questions.

Let us know any questions you want us to ask ben on the podcast.

statman

they don't call me statman for nothin

Grapl

As far as I can tell this is between Chris Bono and Ben Askren. Chris Bono the head coach Wisconsin Badgers wrestling.  Ben Askren the owner of AWA.  UW wrestling has finished between 14th-20th place in the NCAA the last 10 seasons.  AWA has multiple WIAA state champions, medalists, NCAA all-americans and some world team medals. UW Badger wrestling is a Bono/Reader/Gross/McIntosh concern and AWA is Ben/Max/Josh/Patrick concern.   

statman

Quote from: Grapl on April 11, 2023, 11:44:36 AMAs far as I can tell this is between Chris Bono and Ben Askren. Chris Bono the head coach Wisconsin Badgers wrestling.  Ben Askren the owner of AWA.  UW wrestling has finished between 14th-20th place in the NCAA the last 10 seasons.  AWA has multiple WIAA state champions, medalists, NCAA all-americans and some world team medals. UW Badger wrestling is a Bono/Reader/Gross/McIntosh concern and AWA is Ben/Max/Josh/Andrew concern.   

And we want to know why Ben feels the way he does about them.
they don't call me statman for nothin

Grapl

Quote from: statman on April 11, 2023, 12:02:25 PM
Quote from: Grapl on April 11, 2023, 11:44:36 AMAs far as I can tell this is between Chris Bono and Ben Askren. Chris Bono the head coach Wisconsin Badgers wrestling.  Ben Askren the owner of AWA.  UW wrestling has finished between 14th-20th place in the NCAA the last 10 seasons.  AWA has multiple WIAA state champions, medalists, NCAA all-americans and some world team medals. UW Badger wrestling is a Bono/Reader/Gross/McIntosh concern and AWA is Ben/Max/Josh/Andrew concern.   

And we want to know why Ben feels the way he does about them.

I'm pretty sure Ben has been open about the way he feels about Bono.....has Bono spoke at all regarding this?