Ferrari

Started by leg turk, December 31, 2023, 06:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

"A crazy scene at the end of the 197 pound final. Ferrari was DQ'd after throwing a punch and then had some gestures for the Iowa crowd"

That was on an Iowa facebook page. I'm glad he's not coming to Madison.

Army Ant

Doesn't look as good as he was 2 years ago but probably hasn't been training at the same level either. Looked like he was just outmuscling guys. I predict that he'll be an All American but not nearly at the same level as Brooks. If he even stays on the team that long. He'll be gone after this year, either way.

Ghetto

Ferrari is a complete clown.

Let's say you hate the antics but want him on your team. HE DID THAT TO A TEAMMATE AND FLIPPED OFF THE HOME FANS.

Idiot.

Why any team would put up with that 💩 is beyond me.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

vsmf2010

His brother Anthony shoved a future teammate after a loss in the 149 final as well. Do not really have a lot to say...

Army Ant

I checked out the IA boards. Seems split. Half the people don't want anything to do with these guys but half are minimalizing/rationalizing.

In the long run, probably best to just get rid of this guy right now if they can, but they probably won't.

PAUL

If I were a coach I'd never put up with a guy like this on my team.  He may be talented, but do you really want a guy like this to F*** up your room?  Imagine having to deal with him every day.  No way, no how - get rid of him and your program will be stronger for it. 

No One Cares

Quote from: PAUL on December 31, 2023, 01:17:19 PMIf I were a coach I'd never put up with a guy like this on my team.  He may be talented, but do you really want a guy like this to F*** up your room?  Imagine having to deal with him every day.  No way, no how - get rid of him and your program will be stronger for it. 

So here we go... what's your choice?

We have a new coach but he only comes if the Ferraris come along

Or

We keep Bono.....Askren and him have been spotted playing cribbage and drinking High Noons together

**Both are made up hypotheticals.  Goodness people...

stbird

I think he's mentally disturbed!

imwi

Quote from: No One Cares on December 31, 2023, 02:32:48 PM
Quote from: PAUL on December 31, 2023, 01:17:19 PMIf I were a coach I'd never put up with a guy like this on my team.  He may be talented, but do you really want a guy like this to F*** up your room?  Imagine having to deal with him every day.  No way, no how - get rid of him and your program will be stronger for it. 

Or

We keep Bono.....Askren and him have been spotted playing cribbage and drinking High Noons together

I would stop supporting the Badgers if the Ferraris came.  Ben doesn't drink so I don't get your reference

Numbers

Or

Bono vs Askren in cribbage.  Who wins? 

harley25

Is it a ULTRA Cribbage game or just a regular?

Wrestling Guru

Or

Askren :)

charteroak1

AJ needs his head checked that is for sure.  Regarding Anthony's shove, that same shove I'm sure has happened 50+ times this year alone in D1 Wrestling.  I'm not putting much into that.  If AJ does end up at Iowa, which I'm sure he will, it will be just another PDIII and DeSanto.  I would say Austin's addition was a huge success for both, Pat not so much.  I think it will come down to how much T&T can keep the the old man out of the room as to if the three Ferrari's pan out or not.

Regarding the cribbage, I'm taking Ben in a landslide and he'll talk S&*T after.  Bono however will say that it was a great battle and the two are working on building on their relationship.

MNbadger

Quote from: stbird on December 31, 2023, 02:48:18 PMI think he's mentally disturbed!
Simply a spoiled individual.
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan