Gomez gets an at large bid

Started by bigoil, March 07, 2023, 02:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

Good for Austin!  I hope he can overcome his injury enough to have a great tournament!
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

dad 2 5

Bono said Austin is healthy and the whole team. Not buying it! At this time of the year, no one is healthy the great one are just pushing through the pain!

Vir Fortis

Quote from: dad 2 5 on March 10, 2023, 03:58:00 PMBono said Austin is healthy and the whole team. Not buying it! At this time of the year, no one is healthy the great one are just pushing through the pain!

Seems more just like a "if they're wrestling, they're healthy," type thing. Insert Spencer Lee line here.

leg turk

Quote from: dad 2 5 on March 10, 2023, 03:58:00 PMBono said Austin is healthy and the whole team. Not buying it! At this time of the year, no one is healthy the great one are just pushing through the pain!
I'm not buying it either. He looked like he was in a lot of pain at Big Tens.

bigoil

Quote from: leg turk on March 12, 2023, 12:31:19 PM
My theory is injured but figured out he can go. His last match he looked to move quite well. Hopefully another two weeks, he is healthy.

dad 2 5

Quote from: bigoil on March 12, 2023, 12:58:55 PM
My theory is injured but figured out he can go. His last match he looked to move quite well. Hopefully another two weeks, he is healthy.
Quote from: bigoil on March 12, 2023, 12:58:55 PM

Agree especial on the last match statement and the hope two weeks helps

Vir Fortis

Well...no more Gomez vs Sasso matchup if Milner from App State is out. Gomez would move up to the 14 seed and be looking at Parco in Rd2.

I liked Gomez and Sasso in the 2nd round, but...this should be fun as well.

CLC FAN

Anybody else see the video of the last practice?  A certain 149 pounder looks pretty high-speed at the end!!

https://fb.watch/jiaPK5RWdJ/?mibextid=DcJ9fc

bigoil

Quote from: CLC FAN on March 15, 2023, 08:33:20 PMAnybody else see the video of the last practice?  A certain 149 pounder looks pretty high-speed at the end!!

https://fb.watch/jiaPK5RWdJ/?mibextid=DcJ9fc
That's what I thought those feet were pounding the mat.

wrestle_4ever

He's a badddddd man bigoil!

Scared money aint gonna make no money this weekend
It ain't the six minutes...it's what happens in that six minutes

bigoil

Quote from: wrestle_4ever on March 15, 2023, 08:54:30 PMHe's a badddddd man bigoil!

Scared money aint gonna make no money this weekend
I have him in my pool!!

kabrvi

He is "gomez" people up.  Get it.  "going to mess" people up. 

or, Austin "Gomez" you up.  I always call him "Austin 'Gomez' you up" to anyone that will listen.  It saddens me it hasn't caught on.

It should be a T-shirt. ;D