Wrestling Clubs

Started by harley25, May 17, 2023, 12:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harley25

This is a call out to all wrestling clubs in Wisconsin, We have the South Eastern, South Western, East and West side of the state covered for wrestling Clubs covered, when will one of you be opening something up in the Northern part of the State? Sure would be nice to see a Crass trained, AWA, Pinnacle, Nazar trained, X Factor, Aviators or a new Club in the Wausau or even farther North area, Lots of untapped talent waiting for something to open up

Chiefs123

Quote from: harley25 on May 17, 2023, 12:12:28 PMThis is a call out to all wrestling clubs in Wisconsin, We have the South Eastern, South Western, East and West side of the state covered for wrestling Clubs covered, when will one of you be opening something up in the Northern part of the State? Sure would be nice to see a Crass trained, AWA, Pinnacle, Nazar trained, X Factor, Aviators or a new Club in the Wausau or even farther North area, Lots of untapped talent waiting for something to open up

I believe AWA bought Beast Cage and is opening a club in that area.

scfcat

Don't forget about Victory in River Falls.

Jimmerwhite

Quote from: scfcat on May 17, 2023, 09:56:55 PMDon't forget about Victory in River Falls.

That is south of Wausau and on the western part of the state. The post was asking for something in the "north".

harley25

Quote from: Chiefs123 on May 17, 2023, 01:52:50 PM
Quote from: harley25 on May 17, 2023, 12:12:28 PMThis is a call out to all wrestling clubs in Wisconsin, We have the South Eastern, South Western, East and West side of the state covered for wrestling Clubs covered, when will one of you be opening something up in the Northern part of the State? Sure would be nice to see a Crass trained, AWA, Pinnacle, Nazar trained, X Factor, Aviators or a new Club in the Wausau or even farther North area, Lots of untapped talent waiting for something to open up

I believe AWA bought Beast Cage and is opening a club in that area.

Beast cage was out of Wisconsin Rapids Correct? Fingers crossed they move it farther North to WAUSAI AREA OR EVEN FARTHER NORTH

Dunn County

Jimmerwhite is correct.    River Falls is south of Wausau.   In fact, the exact same amount south that Rothschild is south of Wausau... 5 miles. 

harley25

Quote from: Dunn County on May 18, 2023, 03:35:34 PMJimmerwhite is correct.    River Falls is south of Wausau.   In fact, the exact same amount south that Rothschild is south of Wausau... 5 miles. 

You are correct so I will be a little more specific in my hopes of a club opening up in North Central Wisconsin.