Team State tickets at the door?

Started by duckdog, February 28, 2023, 10:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duckdog

This might be a dumb question, but can we still purchase team state tickets for each session at the door or must we purchase them in advance online?

Thanks in advance.

No One Cares

Quote from: duckdog on February 28, 2023, 10:03:37 AMThis might be a dumb question, but can we still purchase team state tickets for each session at the door or must we purchase them in advance online?

Thanks in advance.

This is from WIAA Website.  Doesn't say anything about being able to buy at the door...I know in year's past that was the case, but COVID may have ruined it, like it did everything else.  :-\

TICKET INFORMATION:  Ticket prices for the tourney are $16 plus online fees for the Friday session and $11 plus fees for the Saturday sessions. They can be purchased on-line on the WIAA website through GoFan, the WIAA digital ticketing partner, at:  https://gofan.co/app/school/WIAA2?activity=Wrestling.

TomM

I contacted the WIAA just now (noon Tuesday, February 28, 2023).

Question: "Will guests be able to purchase tickets AT THE DOOR of the Fieldhouse Friday and Saturday, March 3-4?"

Answer: "All tickets are to be purchased online in advance."

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

duckdog

Quote from: No One Cares on February 28, 2023, 11:40:22 AMThis is from WIAA Website.  Doesn't say anything about being able to buy at the door...I know in year's past that was the case, but COVID may have ruined it, like it did everything else.  :-\

Quote from: TomM on February 28, 2023, 12:15:40 PMI contacted the WIAA just now (noon Tuesday, February 28, 2023).

Question: "Will guests be able to purchase tickets AT THE DOOR of the Fieldhouse Friday and Saturday, March 3-4?"

Answer: "All tickets are to be purchased online in advance."

Thank you both for the response. I really appreciate it!

neutral

(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."

No One Cares

Quote from: neutral on February 28, 2023, 07:34:30 PMscalpers must hate this

Not really. A ton of people had printed tickets for state last weekend and the hustlers were in full force.  Lol.