Watch/Stream Indv State

Started by Ottballs, February 22, 2023, 03:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ottballs

What's the best way to watch Indv State at home. Mat selection, Divisions, Weight Classes????

Additionally, if watching on NFHS.network can user switch from Mat 1 too Mat 2 during the match?

SayHey42

www.nfhsnetwork.com/

Then go to:
www.nfhsnetwork.com/redeem

Enter code: Mascoutah22/23 (no spaces)

That will give you free access to the stream. There could be a limit on how many code uses there are, but so far it's still working.

Ottballs

Rat

Evansville wrestling had upcoming events wiaa state wrestling if they are streaming watch on you tube they do the best job. Evansville if you see this let us know. You guys are great

littleguy301

If you have flow, would it be on track/flow?
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

MatScoutWillie

LeftyHeadlock27

It is only archived on Flo not live

Kwishoff

I can't stand nfhs.  Commercials, delay, bad sound etc

Bigfellow

Not streaming live!
Blank screen!
If you want to become the best, You got to wrestle the BEST!

DocWrestling

The WIAA could make a lot of money if they just streamed each mat on you tube themselves and charged $10 or something
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

SayHey42

Quote from: Kwishoff on February 23, 2023, 03:30:36 PMI can't stand nfhs.  Commercials, delay, bad sound etc

They are awful and pretty much ruined the covid year state for anyone who couldn't go. WIAA really should drop them and do something else.

neutral

I agree with all the above.

It's not like I expect to have no commercials - but to be paying to stream ... and have to wait thru a 15 second ad every time I change mats is B.S.  Run them at the bottom, top, or a side of the screen.
(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."

bobby b

We cannot get a stream of mats 1 and 2, very frustrating , and the intro? every time you want to change mats is a joke.

CLC FAN

Quote from: bobby b on February 24, 2023, 06:42:52 AMWe cannot get a stream of mats 1 and 2, very frustrating , and the intro? every time you want to change mats is a joke.

Did you scroll down and click "load more?"  I don't know why but it seems like the streams are all out of order (perhaps filtered by most popular at the time?) and I can only ever see the option for 6 of the 8 mats until I click load more.

THANK YOU SayHey42!!!!

Kyle Reeve

Quote from: Kwishoff on February 23, 2023, 03:30:36 PMI can't stand nfhs.  Commercials, delay, bad sound etc
I agree, it is terrible. I couldn't even look at my phone or track for fear of knowing results before match was over. They were 5 minutes behind at least on some mats..