Conference Dual Championship

Started by hotcorona1, February 02, 2023, 06:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotcorona1

The dual meets champion in the Marawood will be decided on Friday, 2/3 as at 6pm Marathon will Dual Auburndale, and Edgar will Dual Stratford, in Edgar. The night cap will feature Marathon vs Stratford and Edgar vs Auburndale.  6pm start.

tigerking

Lot of haters picked the tigers to not win the conference this year. Davidson has the boys primed to make another run at Team State. Looking forward to a showdown with Cadott!

rankwizard

Stratford vs Cadott vs Glenwood City is legit.

Stratford is in the hunt.

Marathon needs to make some things happen to pull off their upset.

rankwizard

Glenwood City is the ranked team, but Cadott and Stratford and Marathon in the same regional isn't exactly the best way to draw up the regional... but it is what it is (until young blood changes the WIAA's old format).

hotcorona1

Rankwiz, I can see it being Glenwood City, Cadott and Stratford as your top 3 teams for super-regional. Boyceville, Auburndale, and Marathon maybe in the mix but i think Marathon is a bit young and inexperienced yet.  And with GC, Cadott and Stratford losing good quality Seniors.   I'm looking for some of the younger teams, next year, to make more noise.  But yes quite a loaded super regional i dont know much about the other side of the super besides Clear Lake maybe being one of the top teams?

rankwizard

Which wrestlers are changing weights? I see Dodson and Weiler might be 138.

I am interested in seeing how Stratford matches up with GC and Cadott

muskie89

Wow, changing of the guard in the Marawood?  ???

Grapl

hotcorona1

Marathon 1st - 239
Stratford 2nd -227
Auburndale 3rd 176
Phillips 4th   146
Edgar    5th   108
Chequmegon 6th  76
Athens   7th    52