Great day to be a Badger!

Started by crossface21, December 21, 2022, 10:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigoil

Yes indeed the coach retweeted his team was 🤼�♀️ :)

Vir Fortis

Quote from: BuckyMatt on January 16, 2023, 08:12:47 AM
Quote from: BadgerOne on January 15, 2023, 10:21:15 PMSaw another "It's a GREAT day to be a Badger!" tweet today by Wisconsin Wrestling.  Wow, I can't wait to find out what all the excitement is about.  Anyone in the know, please tell!  Davino? Hopke? Ferarri?

If we were in the know, why would we tell you so that you can further disparage High School kids?

Not if it's one of the three who are acceptable. Then he'd just complain about the 2 we didn't get.

BadgerOne

I'm drinking the kool-aid now.  Bono believes he has ten national champions and who am I to argue with Bono and all these great days makes me think there are a lot more future national champions coming to Madison.  Awesome!

Vir Fortis

Quote from: BadgerOne on January 16, 2023, 09:39:04 PMI'm drinking the kool-aid now.  Bono believes he has ten national champions and who am I to argue with Bono and all these great days makes me think there are a lot more future national champions coming to Madison.  Awesome!

Is this literal or figurative?

Because LITERALLY...we know...a bitter person who should be focused on Cal Poly.
Figuratively? Nobody. You're nobody to be arguing with what you worry Bono might, maybe, possibly be doing. That's kinda the point.

But no, you kinda nailed it. Your thinking all in one post that was meant to be facetious but...kinda exposes you. 10 National Champs. As if anything short of a NC deems you a failure. I guess Wick, Moron and company had pretty unsuccessful careers(based...as always, on your standards).

Tims

Removed my message and sent via pm.