Favorite Big Cheese Matches

Started by MatScoutWillie, October 04, 2022, 08:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatScoutWillie

Mirosola v. Sinclair is going to be a show.  2 of my favorite wrestlers in the state.  If I could pick both I would.  But I'm going with Sinclair
Millard v. Licht, 2 dudes that are badass.  Millard
Wolbert v. Spurley, Rookie vs Vet. Very interesting match.  If Wolbert can get out from bottom he wins.
Worachek v. Sonnentag, Sonnetag is too much
Ward v. Ramos, If Ramos can keep his cool he should win.  Ward is tricky and can be frustrating. Ramos
Radintz v. Peters, Peters is so solid, but Radintz is a beast.  Peters
Clark v. Aure, Clark is too Dang good. 
Peterson v. Casey, The rookie is one of the best freshman in the country.  Casey is a stud, but Peterson will be too much.
Riddle v. Heiser, Riddle is as solid as they come.  Heiser is a dawg though.  This is one of my most anticipated matches.  Riddle is on a roll with big time wins at PNL.  Riddle
Mulvaney v.Eliszewski, Eliszewski is a freak, but Mulvaney will be too much technically.  Mulvaney
Smith v. Mirosola, Smith is a stud no doubt.  Mirosola is so Dang good and physical.  Mirosola

What's everyone else thinking.  Wrestling is back baby!!!

wrestlingfan32

When and where is this going to happen? Also will there be a stream of this event?

Redeemer

Some great matchups, I love the quick preview and assessment.

Peterson big enough to stick with Casey?

MatScoutWillie

Quote from: wrestlingfan32 on October 05, 2022, 05:59:27 AMWhen and where is this going to happen? Also will there be a stream of this event?
Oct. 29th @ Mukwonago High School 6pm
Will be streamed on R.O.K.F.I.N

MatScoutWillie

Quote from: Redeemer on October 05, 2022, 06:56:05 AMSome great matchups, I love the quick preview and assessment.

Peterson big enough to stick with Casey?
I think so.  Peterson practices regularly with guys that are bigger than him.  But, Casey is a dude and could impose his will.  Going to be a great match regardless.

factfinder

Quote from: MatScoutWillie on October 04, 2022, 08:52:07 PMMirosola v. Sinclair is going to be a show.  2 of my favorite wrestlers in the state.  If I could pick both I would.  But I'm going with Sinclair
Wolbert v. Spurley, Rookie vs Vet. Very interesting match.  If Wolbert can get out from bottom he wins.
Ward v. Ramos, If Ramos can keep his cool he should win.  Ward is tricky and can be frustrating. Ramos
Peterson v. Casey, The rookie is one of the best freshman in the country.  Casey is a stud, but Peterson will be too much.
Riddle v. Heiser, Riddle is as solid as they come.  Heiser is a dawg though.  This is one of my most anticipated matches.  Riddle is on a roll with big time wins at PNL.  Riddle
Mulvaney v.Eliszewski, Eliszewski is a freak, but Mulvaney will be too much technically.  Mulvaney
Smith v. Mirosola, Smith is a stud no doubt.  Mirosola is so Dang good and physical.  Mirosola

Which Mirosola is wrestling Sinclair and Smith?

LeftyHeadlock27

Quote from: factfinder on October 06, 2022, 10:26:25 AM
Quote from: MatScoutWillie on October 04, 2022, 08:52:07 PMMirosola v. Sinclair is going to be a show.  2 of my favorite wrestlers in the state.  If I could pick both I would.  But I'm going with Sinclair

I haven't actually seen the lineup but based on the weights they last competed at I would assume Connor is against Sinclair and Cole against Smith.

madeyson

Quote from: LeftyHeadlock27 on October 06, 2022, 11:31:04 AM

I haven't actually seen the lineup but based on the weights they last competed at I would assume Connor is against Sinclair and Cole against Smith.

According to Rokfin announcement
Sinclair vs Cole Mirasola
Smith vs Connor Mirasola

jdwrestle

was wondering if anyone could post the results
The harder you work, the harder it is to lose.

Vikings1

Quote from: jdwrestle on October 10, 2022, 09:47:30 AMwas wondering if anyone could post the results

The event is October 29th.

jdwrestle

yeah, when they finish on oct 29....i actually read it to say oct 9 which i thought was on this past saturday.  my bad, thanks for the clarification.
The harder you work, the harder it is to lose.