Schools

Started by memyselfandi, August 11, 2022, 08:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

memyselfandi

I saw in Flo's recent ranking that Kellen Wolbert school was Arrowhead, is that true.  I thought that he was an Oconomowoc guy like his brother.

MatScoutWillie

Last I heard he was considering Blair Academy. Don't shoot the messenger.

CoachWoodsOHS

Quote from: memyselfandi on August 11, 2022, 08:01:53 AMI saw in Flo's recent ranking that Kellen Wolbert school was Arrowhead, is that true.  I thought that he was an Oconomowoc guy like his brother.

As far as I know, he's an Ocon guy, like his brother. He's enrolled in classes at Ocon...

Redeemer

Wolbert vs Bast would be a good one if it happens. Alot of good lightweights out there. D1 106 and D1 113 were grinders last state tourney.

Ghetto

Maybe both Wolberts will go back to KM and throw a wrench in the whole thing.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Redeemer

I'm sure they'll be Ocon.

Which school is Koch? Another hammer coming in.

MatScoutWillie

Quote from: Ghetto on August 13, 2022, 01:02:49 PMMaybe both Wolberts will go back to KM and throw a wrench in the whole thing.
😂😂😂😂

MatScoutWillie

Quote from: Redeemer on August 13, 2022, 11:45:30 AMWolbert vs Bast would be a good one if it happens. Alot of good lightweights out there. D1 106 and D1 113 were grinders last state tourney.
That is a very interesting match up.  Bast with the experience.  Not to mention he is a phenomenal wrestler and a great kid. Wolbert is young, obviously.  Not sure they will be in the same weight class though.  Regardless, both fighters are awesome to watch and I cheer for both. 

MatScoutWillie

Quote from: Redeemer on August 13, 2022, 02:00:37 PMI'm sure they'll be Ocon.

Which school is Koch? Another hammer coming in.
He's going to Neenah.

wrestlingfan32

Willie complained after Fargo that he doesn't want to have to spell Ocon repeatedly for his rankings. So I think a guess would be Ocon.